Thank You MAF, and God bless you all!!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Wow, I don't know where to begin... I guess the first place to start is with prayers of thanksgiving for such wonderful loving friends like you. DH and I got home from Kansas about 11:30 last night and there was a box on the front porch.. couldn't remember ordering anything, heh. We were both brought to tears when we saw the beautiful angel you all sent, you guys are amazing!!! The angel is so incredibly beautiful.. when I decide on where her home will be I will share pics, she is GORGEOUS. I will think say extra prayers of thanks for Mama and you all every time I look at her.
The service was beautiful (yeah, I know I use that word a lot, but it is fitting). Her friend from the widow's group is also a retired Methodist Pastor and she did the service; it was loving and light-hearted just like Mama. I was blessed to spend some time with 3 of my sisters, whom I'd not seen for a few years (we all live all over the country), and that really helped the healing begin. And yes, it has begun. Mama had Non Hodgkin's Lymphoma that had come back from remission, and it came back with a vengeance, really really fast. She was ready to go, and now she is at peace.

As for my face... I saw the neurosurgeon before I went to KS and he agrees that I need another rhizotomy; he said it was incredible that the last one lasted as long as it did (11 years), normally they only last a couple of years. I've been trying to get ahold of his scheduler lady to get that set up, and as soon as I do I'll be back to pain-free "normal" again.

Anyway... that's the update. I cannnot THANK YOU all enough for your loving sweetness, you all just have no idea what a BLESSING you are!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muddy, please accept my condolences on the loss of your Daddy. I wish I could give you hugs in person! How is your Mom doing? Check your D-mail when you are ready.

GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!! ♥

Lititz, PA(Zone 6b)

Glad it brought joy to you Speedie! We're thinking of you and I'm glad you were able to spend time with your siblings. Keep us updated on your neurosurgeon details!

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Speedie, thanks right back at you for being such a joy in our little MA online family. So sorry about the difficult times you are facing right now. Our thoughts and prayers are with you.

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

HUGS to you guys.

Well, I have my appointment set for Dec. 17th. Yeah, it's a bit of a wait, but it was the first available so I grabbed it. Thank you for the prayers, they suuuure are appreciated. ♥

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.