NOVEMBER-ideas/challenges/accomplishments/keeping organized!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Well here we are, yet another month, won't be long before 2015 is done with.

Moved over from here

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1406489/

I'm feeling mighty proud of myself for keeping on track, of course couldn't have done it without all of you supporting and challenging me..all to well we know how easy it is to get sidetracked.

Greg and did Melanie dropped in last night and couldn't believe all the lights are up outside, all but a few totes are unpacked, house is looking a lot like the festive season..I haven't put the big trees up, trying to fight the urge but I am ready, few gifts to purchase and I will enjoy the season.

Reason for all the work I did last two days is twofold
. Wanted to beat doing it in 2' of snow and freezing while cursing the whole while why I didn't do it in
nice weather
. have a few workshops coming up, want it to look festive for these events

All that remains is Saturday morning go out and cut greenery for hanging baskets, floral arrangement greenery set under the deck so I'm ready come mid December the make my usual floral arrangements

Did manage over past week to get 2 of 3 Christmas pieces quilted and ready for tote box

Will finish the 3rd today, have my squares ready to sew

No more Christmas tops left unfinished, thrilled that I am ahead of the game

Now I know that is not the end of my Christmas sewing, likely want to do yet one more piece but for awhile I want to make Christmas cards, soon time for mailing!

This message was edited Nov 2, 2015 9:28 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 195 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!