I'm all contained!

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10b)

I haven't posted on this forum before. Sure glad its here. This evening a neighbor gave me a whole bunch of pots. A set of three glazed with some kind of pattern...it was dark, and some big 18" and 20" clay, both mexican and tuscan styles. I just potted up the last of my most recent purchases and now can think about what to put in these. FREE and big! Its Christmas already. Oh. I only do containers because I love the creative freedom and because I live on leased land...its clay,too...and I don' t make gifts of all that work. Glad to meet you. Syb

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi Syb and welcome to DG!

Your container garden sounds pretty cool. Years ago when my husband and I lived in an apartment with a very large second story balcony, I used to plant a vegetable garden every spring up there.

It was mostly things like assorted tomatoes, peppers, some eggplant and a few herbs. I also had flowers for additional color. It looked like a jungle, but we loved it and the fresh veggies were great!

Do you have any pictures. DG members LOVE pictures and it might get more people involved in your thread.

Nice to have met you!

Huntington Beach, CA(Zone 10b)

I have a gazillion pics and currently no delivery system, but am trying to remember to get the $6.00 cable thing. Maybe tomorrow. Thanks for reminding me, nutsaboutnature. Syb

Algonquin, IL(Zone 5a)

Great.
I'll be looking forward to seeing some of them!

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 8a)

sybilshappylife do you have any on your phone? If so, send them to your email address and download from your email to your computer. That is how I post most of my pictures from my phone.

Lake Stevens, WA(Zone 8a)

Another easy way if they are on the phone-
Log into DG from the phone, and add the photos from there. You can ad from 1-5 photos at a time. My iPhone works seamlessly for this. I don;t normally use the phone for DG, but this part works well (also while shopping at a nursery).

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.