October Blooms

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

This is kind of late to post, but nevertheless here goes.
Genesta
Rosy Returns
Apricot Sparkles
Bitsy - sharing the stage with Genesta.
Rosy Returns

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Some more blooms!
Black Eyed Stella
Kanai Sensei
Yellow Lollipop
Stella's Sparky
Catherine Neal ???

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

A Few more!!
Friend drop by to visit!! LOL!!
Bitsy - the other side.
Apricot Sparkles
WoW!! Delphinium. "Take a bow!" Oh beautiful one.

Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB Thumbnail by HazelCrestMikeB
(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Very beautiful Mike...I might have some of those next year!

Is that a baby Possum?

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

WOW - that is gorgeous.... the Delphinium, not the possum! :)

I guess those do not grow well here because of the heat ? :(

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Those have got to be from earlier in the season or you have some sort of tropical bubble over there in Illinois.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Don are you referring to the daylily or the Delphinium ?
Genna LOL!
Robin that is a Possum, he said to tell you thanks for asking, LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!
The dates on the pics are accurate.

Wyoming, MN

It looks like noone has November or December blooms. lol. everything is brown or white here. May get up to 50 this week which will be nice. It has been in the 40's since Thursday and supposed to stay that way until the weekend.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

We are having cool mornings - temps in the low 30s, but most days it is warming up to around 60. So we are having some big swings. When the sun goes down the temp drops. We have had some cooler days, but the warmer days with cool nights has been the trend.

We have had a LOT of water this month already and there has been some flooding in the area. We went from bone dry to an over abundance all at once!

I have a couple of petunia blooms in some pots on my porch and some camellias in bloom - everything else in brown. :(

I thought I was going to have the chance to meet Karen from Mass (sorry I can't remember her DG name) in person a few weeks back. She was passing thru from Mass to her sister's house in Texas as she is moving to Arizona. She was passing within about 45 min of me on a sunday and I had planned to meet her for dinner, but she got delayed during the day and it was going to be very late. Since I had to work the next day, it just didn't work out!

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!!
Genna

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

I'm impatiently waiting for Spring...

Merry Christmas all!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Merry Christmas to you too Robin and everyone here that celebrate. I have some November blooms to share. Will do so this weekend. Have a great day everyone.
Mike

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.