Help! we moved....

North Augusta, ON

We moved 1.5 months ago. All of our cats have adapted well to the change, except Lucky.

Lucky was a very friendly, outgoing cat...we called him our 4th dog...he was always right in the mix of things.

Since the move he has not adjusted to his new surroundings. He refuses to leave the kitchen counter. I have to put a litter box on the kitchen floor directly beneath where he lays or he will do his business on the counter. A cat on the counter poses some health issues. Makes cooking difficult. The litter box has to be taken off the floor during the day because we also have 3 dogs. Right now we have barricaded the kitchen so the litter can remain on the floor...bit it is turning our happy new home into unhappy hell.

We did a lot of research when we knew we were going to move and followed all of the advice re moving with pets.

I miss the old Lucky...he would even fetch a small ball and bring it back. Now, he just spends all of his time on the kitchen counter.

Help me get him back....

Lee Anne

Thumbnail by threegardeners
This thread has 8 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!