Energy

I was always a very motivated, energetic person, both body and mind, so much so that I was often asked if I took Amphetamine (which I haven't). My sleep patterns have always been atrocious, most days I would sleep for 5 hours waking up every hour on the hour for 10-15 minutes at a time.

The past two years have been rotten for energy and sleep. I have neither. My mind still runs into overtime but I'm not quite as sharp as I was. I went to the doctors who couldn't help and I finally went to a Homeopath earlier this year. The treatments were very expensive and lasted for only a week.

I know I'm not the only insominac in the world nor the only person without energy so if any of you out there have any remedies or experience with this I'd love to hear about it.

Baa :)

This thread has 27 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!