2015 September Birthday card swap

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

The DG birthday card club is a way to ensure a special day.

We welcome new members to the birthday thread. Our delightful obligation is to send a card to each birthday club member when his/her birthday occurs.

It's best to receive a pile of cards on or before your birthday so we do our best to send each card in a timely manner. This makes the card more meaningful to the recipient and to the sender. We don't have to send expensive or elaborate cards. We can make one or pick up one at nearly any store these days, or buy a whole box of cards at once and be prepared for the whole year!

It's a wonderful experience to receive cards in the mail.

Current Birthday Club Members:

Jokenna / Tina -- February 26
Dragonflys4me / Chris -- February 28
AmandaEsq / Amanda -- April 6
taters55 / Linda Kay -- June 13
Katgroves / Kathy -- October 25
GardenQuail / Michelle -- October 28

We came from here.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1402114/

Thumbnail by taters55
Mountain View, CA(Zone 9b)

Hi, all.
Thanks, LK. That should make it easier for people to find us :)
Well, my guide dog continues to heal. He is getting more and more brand new baby pink skin on his leg where they did the radiation treatment. And we continue to decrease his pain meds. He's pretty much back to walking on all 4 legs now except when he goes down the steps to go outside. But even then, he isn't protecting his treatment leg as much as he was before. And when he goes for walks, he's walking fast again. So, it's looking good!
I haven't gotten much done with my garden lately, but I've been thinking about it. I'm really hoping to have some time to do some planning and to implement those plans soon! It would be wonderful to have some fragrant flowers growing in the spring.
Well, I hope you are all doing well.
Michelle

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Today is Noah's 2nd birthday. The time has really flown..

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

New thread for October.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1406597/

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.