Pollinators & Native Host Plants Symposium Nov 7th

Donna in Douglas, GA(Zone 8b)

Hello DG Garden Enthusiasts and Native Plant Lovers!

We at Vincent Gardens are hosting our first fall symposium and would love for you to join us! With the decline in our ecosystem, it’s time that we all get involved and start making a difference for tomorrow. Our wildlife is dying out and if we don’t do something about it now it may be too late for the next generation! When you attend this event you will gain a wealth of information and you will be able to create a beautiful garden and help to restore and increase the wildlife habitats populations that are being destroyed by the previous generations. We have a great selection of speakers and BBQ lunch will be provided with your paid registration. Also plants will be available for purchase too!

Saturday, November 7, 2015 from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Douglas, GA ~ $25.00 ~
Bog Class extra $15.00
and seats are limited for this class so get signed up early
Sign up and pay by October 17th, 2015 for the event to get your place for this day long event that will be knowledgeable and fun!

If you would like more details & wish to register for this event please dmail and I'll forward the link. Or you can find event link on our facebook page.

Many of you DGer's may remember coming to Douglas roundup a few years ago and I've talk about doing another event for years and now it's ON!! Gardening for the Wildlife, Butterflies, Bees and all those wonderful Pollinators has been my passion for many years. With each day I'm learning something new and I'll never know everything but I'm passion about educating others and excited to share my niche in the gardening world.

I'd love for you to join us in November under the Oaks at Vincent Gardens.

Happy Gardening to You ALL!!
Donna Vincent

Thumbnail by gapeahen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.