Was Brugmansia forum dropped ?

Union City, CA(Zone 9b)

It was in my home page an now is gone from it

(Patti) Wichita, KS(Zone 6b)

DG Site Update. The thread is called "changes to the forum". You might start there with your question. Good luck!

Union City, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks , I searched -DG Site Update. then The thread is called "changes to the forum".
Went back as far as Jan - no luck .

Check the annuals forum. It is a perennial instead of a manual. Try the perennials forum. I am sorry I'm not of more help.

Union City, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks , they finally dmailed me back it's in tropical something . Was no help , everything is lumped together . unless you are posting and someone posts right back , it gets buried

I know! Next time you read a post and you want to follow that thread, put it on your watchlist. At the top of that post, or close to the top of the page, there is a place that actually says watch. It might say watch this or something like that, but it does say watch. Activate that. That way it will appear on your homepage. I suppose we will get used to this eventually. But in my humble opinion, it's not user-friendly anymore. Good luck.

Union City, CA(Zone 9b)

I don't really watch , I post - nice , I agree , website ? or something that then comes back when someone else posts .

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or register to post.

Upload Images to your reply

You may upload up to 5 images