Adenium full of Blooms

Fort Wayne, IN

At the beginning of the spring this plant was kind of scraggly so I cut the branches to give it a more uniform look, I set it in a place that received morning sun then filtered sun all day and fed it Bloom food. I was so happy when I saw bloom buds instead of leaves. It has just popped with blooms, it is so pretty.
Grace

Thumbnail by acts238 Thumbnail by acts238
Decatur, GA

Very pretty plant. Adenium are good bloomers. It could probably take full sun.

This message was edited Aug 13, 2015 10:03 AM

Fort Wayne, IN

Thanks Helen, I do have them all in full sun now. I don't know for sure but I think you may have sent me a couple starts of a cactus/succulent and some 'walking onions"? and I sent you some purple iris. If it was you, They are all doing wonderful, in fact I just did some separating and cutting, they were getting so large. We have had so much rain this spring/summer that I am constantly moving plants from shelter to sun. But anytime I get to mess with my plants I'm definately having fun. Hope you day is fruitful. :))
Grace

Decatur, GA

Thanks for jogging my memory Grace. I do remember now. The iris are fabulous. Have to be the most spectacular flowers.
I'm glad your succulents are doing well.
Helen

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

Beautiful Adenium! I love that deep color!

Fort Wayne, IN

I fed them MG Bloom in the Spring and it was full of buds, then it rained here for at least a month so we really didn't have a normal spring-summer. They were always wet so I've not been able to feed again until recently. Here is a picture of the same plant, even today it is full of new and blooming flowers. I have flowers on others but not like this!!!

Thumbnail by acts238 Thumbnail by acts238

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.