Looking for: several seeds

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

I am looking for: Dutchmans Pipe (aristologhia gigantean), Crybaby, Philipine violet, Bush morning glory and Glorosa lily. Have several kinds of seed for trade or will send postage.

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

I will probably have Gloriosa Lily seeds available once they mature.

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

Would you be interested in a trade of miniature lavender and a pink crepe myrtle or peppermint crepe myrtle seed?

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

What does the seed look like and where are they located. The plant that I had was from a tuber.

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

The seed is within the bloom. After the blooms dry up, you will see a seed pod. Let it dry out - it will turn light brown and collect the seed.
I have some particular seeds I want for next year. You may or may not have the seed. If not, I'll just send the Gloriosa Lily seed to you for a SASE. If you get seed, you may not be interested in mine. Just let me know.

Kentwood, LA(Zone 8b)

I will be happy to send postage. What seed are you looking for?

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

I want some okra seed and Gomphrena seed. Those are the ones I know right now. My yard is full of flowers. I have pretty much everything I want. I also want to plant more Iberis. I plan to plant that today if I have the seed. I'll have to check. I'm also going to plant Chierianthus (Wallflower) and Digitalis.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.