CLOSED: Heirloom Bearded Iris for postage

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

I have way too many Iris so I have extras that need new homes. None came to me with names but over the years I've culled any "small" ones so they are all large beautiful bloomers. The pics show most of the colors: two tone purple, lavender, dark purple, yellow, and a weird brown/yellow. But there are also some nice peach (my favorite) and white. They are mixed in the garden so I can't tell you exactly what you will get but I will take one from here and another from there so you will get a mix. I can send a medium box for $12.65, that's a lot iris, I'll know better how many after the first box goes out.
I can only mail these inside the continental U.S.

Thumbnail by Domehomedee Thumbnail by Domehomedee Thumbnail by Domehomedee Thumbnail by Domehomedee
Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Dee, That is very generous of you. My only comment is to say make sure you receive payment before you send out any boxes. I speak from recent experience.
Mittsy

Natick, MA

Dee,
I'd love a box of iris! I will send check for postage with seeds I promised you!
Thanks!
Val

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Hi, Dee, We would adore some Irises. Can we send PP to your email address?

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

same question from me.

Sebastopol, CA

Hello! If you have enough for me to join in, I'd love to add these to my garden! Happy to send a check in advance.

Eden, NY(Zone 5a)

I would love some too. Please let me know if there are any left and where to send a check to.

Thanks!
Jennifer

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

I have plenty for all, I'm really trying to get these down to a managable level. I made the mistake of just putting them everywhere when I divided them and so I have way to many to feed and care for. I'll Dmail all of you with my address.
Dee

Quartz Hill, CA(Zone 8b)

Hello, I was just wondering if you still have some of those beautiful iris left for postage? I am new here and definitely would send you money first!
Thanks Lisa

This message was edited Dec 6, 2015 11:17 PM

Quartz Hill, CA(Zone 8b)

Dee,
Thank you so much for all the wonderful Iris! I can't wait to see what colors mine will be! I will D-mail you also
Thank again
Lisa

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.