Have: Pink Watsonia

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

I have fresh Pink Watsonia seeds. These will take 2 to 3 years to bloom. . . but they are gorgeous! Interested in trading for other flower seeds, or what have you?

Thumbnail by Domehomedee
Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

Beautiful. Wish I could grow it here.

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

I feel the same way Birder...

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

Boo hoo no takers!
Last year I couldn't pick enough of these they were so popular. Maybe I should try growing them out in pots, or in the garden. The gophers don't seem to have much interest in them.

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Dee, you might have single handedly fulfilled everyone's Watsonia needs.

Prescott, AZ(Zone 7b)

Maybe that's it. Oh well on to the next plant. I have some rare Lathyrus Azureas (King Tut blue pea) seeds I'm going to try to grow. The seller thinks I might be able to get some going this fall in the cool weather. We'll see, my flower garden could use some new blooms, all the spring annuals have finished.

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

You have some really nice flowers. I remember you offering rain lilies in the spring. I wanted some but hubby had just had hip surgery, and I had my hands full.

Nice of you to share and the Watsonias are beautiful. I am sure there's people out there that would like to have some. People just aren't browsing lately.

Jackson, MO(Zone 6b)

You have some really nice flowers. I remember you offering rain lilies in the spring. I wanted some but hubby had just had hip surgery, and I had my hands full.

Nice of you to share and the Watsonias are beautiful. I am sure there's people out there that would like to have some. People just aren't browsing lately.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.