Post your favorite whites.

Beaver Falls, PA(Zone 6a)

I would like to add another "white" to my garden and don't know which one to buy. I'm not a huge fan of "bagels" so I'd like a trumpet shape with a few ruffles. I'd also like it to be as white as possible. I already have Sunday Gloves, Ice Carnival, White Crinoline, Victorian Lace,Margo Reed Indeed, Heavenly Angel Ice, Purely, Lime Frost, White Perfection,Wedding Band and Joan Senior. I gave May May away because she was definitely pastel yellow and I disappointed in the color. My Ice Carnival is also pale yellow and not very white. Of all of these, I'd say White Crinoline is the whitest, but I don't like the crinkly looking flowers. They look like they've been in the sun all day, even first thing in the morning. Hence the name - White Crinoline, which was a name for a crinkly petticoat.

Linda

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

I like Artic Snow. It has finished blooming so I cannot provide a picture.

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I don't have many whites but here is what I have,

PRESIDENT RONALD REAGAN, MARGO REED INDEED, GENTLE BLESSINGS, JULIA'S CHOICE & LILLIAN'S VAPOR TRAIL

Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady Thumbnail by hemlady

Of the ones that you have, hemlady, which one would you say is your whitest?

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I would say Margo Reed Indeed although my camera shows it more yellow than it is.

My Margo Reed Indeed is in full bloom right now and it's lovely. Thanks for posting for me.
Linda

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I love the white ones. Guess that is something to add to my want list. Man, I could spend a bundle with all the ones that I like. LOL Kathy

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Isn't that the truth, Kathy?? I can totally relate............... I try to "weed down" my want list and be selective about what I add, but it is sooooo hard to cull any - and I can't see me every having the chance to buy all the ones that are on it -even if I stopped adding to it!! LOL

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I'm making a new bed out back that was once a tobacco field and am planning on adding more daylilies to it. A couple of girls that I work with are supposed to share with me. I would rather look out my window at flowers than a field of weeds.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.