Christmas is coming!

Marietta, OH(Zone 6a)

Hello everyone, hope you're all making it through this crazy weather. Seems like we went from a short Spring right into the heat of Summer and schools start in 2 weeks! Getting older is for the birds - time just flies faster and faster... Mostly upper 80s and 90 here, and the weekend isn't going to be any cooler. I decided last night to put a winter desktop picture on the monitors, just to mess with my mind a little! lol

Anyway, with the days moving so fast, I found this link today to a bunch of FREE Christmas themed quilts, a little bit of all designs to choose from. The Bargello tree seems to be calling me....

http://quiltinspiration.blogspot.com/2015/07/free-pattern-day-christmas-2015-part-1.html

And since I haven't been on here very much, I'll add a pic of my Bella making cookies with Mommy...

Thumbnail by Kizmo Thumbnail by Kizmo
This thread has 35 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!