Drones: Your thoughts?

Mississauga, Canada

I recently came across an incident while driving around my neighborhood. There is a commercial storage space on my way, and I noticed something flying above the structure. I stopped and watched the flying object and it was a drone with a small camera attached to the base. I checked about what's going on and came to know that one of the major commercial roofing service, Empire Roofing Corporation www.empireroofingcorporation.com in Mississauga is doing there scanning on the acre length roof for any defects, so that they could mend it. It was interesting to see how things are changing.
The same week, I came across similar device flying along the lake, and this time it were some youngsters capturing some visuals of the lake for their short film. I wondered how the hand held operated cameras are now operated with the help of drones and that too are very much accessible for anyone. In no time we would find lot of such drones moving freely in the air. Is it a good sign? What is your opinion on this?

This thread has 13 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!