Does anyone know these Historic TB Iris ?

Toms River, NJ(Zone 7a)

I'm looking for the following TB Iris. Does anyone know of them, or know who sells them or if they are available ?
- Mystic Melody
- Samurai Warrior
- Caliente
- Nightfall

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

Bluebird Haven lists 3 of them, for sure....not sure about Samurai Warrior, without checking.
http://www.bluebirdhavenirisgarden.com/

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

That's a good question for themikesmom, Sandra is a good source for what is still available as far as the historics go.

Concord, NC

:) I used to Grow Nightfall it was one of my Favorite Irises but it perished Fall 2013 from severe humidity here which caused it to get crown rot. i have not ever grown the other listed cultivars but they sound like good ones. We are cutting back on our iris and daylily orders from here on out trying to li9mit ourself to no more than 10 new cultivars a year as we are running out of room on our lot to grow stuff but probably should eventually replace Nightfall..it was a standout beauty. We Had Recievied it From ' C and T Iris Patch in Colorado '.You cant go wrong with them.. they Always Give Generous, Nice Blooming size fans with huge healthy root systems in our experience.

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Thank you Sandra, knew if anyone could answer, you could. You're a treasure here at DG.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.