Region 3 Daylily Meeting

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

We attended the Region three of AHS summer meeting last weekend. Had a great time seeing old friends and meeting new ones. Unfortunately the day we visited four beautiful gardens in the central Maryland area was Saturday and it rained all day. On the bright side after the last garden and on the bus heading back to the hotel it really poured. That would have been really bad. Anyway I took some pictures but not as many as usual. I have the pictures from the first two gardens labeled, so I'll post a few and then more later..The first garden was in Lothian and belongs to Georgia amd Wayne Fallin.
Their house
some of their yard
some hydrangeas and trees near the house
Double Antique Copper
Mean Joe Green

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Meme's Tutti Frutti
Great White Dove
Screamcycle
Heavenly Exposure
Renie's Delight

It's getting late, so guess I'll post the second garden tomorrow.

Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar Thumbnail by gingerjar
La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

The next garden belongs to Faith and Jerry Bange in Davidsonville, Md. You'll be seeing lots of raindrops, of course.
Overview
their pond
Wild Cherry Wine
Addicted to Love
Big Red Wine

This message was edited Jun 30, 2015 12:52 PM

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Cat Dancer
Dorothy and Toto
Jackie Canner
Lemon Lip Smacker
Meme Wilkerson

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Nutmeg Elf
Rose F Kennedy
Small World Fire in the Hole. I think this one the best clump of all.
The Beauty of the King
Wispy Rays

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

The third garden belongs to Ellen Brous in Beverly Beach, Md.
Ellen's house
Ellen's house and garden
Ellen's yard
Ellen's fond of doubles and she has quite a few. the frst is Darya
Double Leota

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

thistle Pink Truffle
Topguns Flaming Sunset
Topguns Apache War Dance
Havana Banana
Pat Newman

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

the fourth and last garden is the Beth Ann Dye Garden.
the Dye yard and house
Hydrangea
Wild Cherry Roundup
Ashwood'c Plum Crazy
Back to the Fuschia

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Bite Your Tongue
Choo Choo Fantasy
Fleur de Mingo
Mystic Pizza
nice Crepe Myrtle in the garden

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Double My Sunshine
Awake
Candy Splash
I Wanna Pirhana
Midnight Kaleidoscope

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

That's All Folks!!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Very nice, thanks for posting!!!

Portsmouth, VA(Zone 8a)

Great show! Those are some nice ones! I am getting ideas and putting things on my want list but so far I am being good. I can only imagine all the work that goes into one of these display gardens. I never saw Wispy Rays in a clump before, I need to put that one back on my list!

I absolutely love MeMe's Tuitti Fruitti and Wild Cherry Wine, I added those to my want list and Rose F Kennedy back to my list, I had talked myself out of that one but here I go again. lol.

(Robin) Blissfield, MI(Zone 6a)

Thanks for sharing, that was a great show!

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Don, I too enjoyed the show !

La Plata, MD(Zone 7a)

Thanks!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.