anyone interested in getting an upper midwest roundup going

Verona, WI(Zone 4b)

we used to do it several years ago, want to go again, I'm willing to host. Just outside of Madison, Wi. Thought we might do a fall roundup. anyone interested?

Monroe, WI(Zone 4b)

Just saw this.....I might be able to come this fall. My summer was crazy and I couldn't have made it work. Hope you get a few more replies. I'll go mention it over on "Coffee...." Since quite a few of us WIS gals are there.

Western, WI(Zone 4a)

I would like to do one, just for old times sake.
Health right now does not preclude me attending or sharing plants which I have a large amount which I would like to give to some one.
taking my pond out this fall and giving all of my water lilies away to a couple of friends.

Old age caught up with me!!!!

waukesha, WI(Zone 5a)

It caught up with me and ran me over. I'll put a link on Coffee and see if anyone bites. Bernie has always wanted to come to a midwest one but ours pooped out a while back. Maxine, I have a start of that lime green sedum you were interested in. Finally!!

Jim Falls, WI(Zone 4a)

I might be interested. Time is my problem. But have always wanted to go to one. Lots of plants in my gardens that need divided just not good with keeping track of plant names.

Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

I'd be glad to come and carpool with Sheila and Jeannie depending on the Sat. chosen. I have a few Sat.'s already spoken for this fall. (Sept. 12 and Oct. 10)

I have more ligularia to share and lots of sedums, including a lime green one. I also have tall white balloon flowers already potted up and black currant starts. Some of my hostas didn't get split this spring and need it as well. I could scare up some rude beckys, snow in summer, perennial geraniums, spurge, valerian, tanecetum niveum, sweet woodruff, lime creeping jennys, heucheras, ...as well.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.