19062015 Frigidare Gallery Model GLTF2940FE2 DRAIN PROBLE

Mcdonough, GA

Washer would not drain just make low buzzing sound .I am so thankful for the post on checking the pump and drain lines .I removed the washer from the base storage drawer the one that cost 299.00 to get to the lines on the water drain and pump.Just the others
I remove 3 pennies one roofing nail and the 7 inch flat wire from a ladies upper support system.Like all others the clams were a task a 6 or 7 .I removed the pump and checked it also.
Cleaning the drain hose and the rubber boot from the water pump to the drum drain.reinstalled the problem was repaired.
I did take it into the garage after removing the 3 inches of water from the drum.removing the back panel is a must and long noise clamp vice grips makes removing and reinstalling the clamps.
I attached the rubber boot to the pump then to the large drain at bottom of drum then to the moveable plastic hose connection.I also turned the clams so any future needed to remove the clamps would be ease by no having them at 12 o'clock but 3 or 9 o'clock.
I did not use a helper one would make life ease during the task.please insure the clamps and lines are in place to prevent leaks ,I had no leaks.
No parts just my time my self pay is 20.00 hour. My time was two hours removing the bottom drawer and taking it into the garage and replacing it the wash room.It is heavy get help. I am an old repaired super man .work safe.no out of pock monies.just make a dream bill of 40.00.

This thread has one reply. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!