CLOSED: 2015 Mug Swap Reveal/Show Us Your Uglee Mug

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Welcome to to the 2015 Mug Swap Reveal!

We came from here: http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1394508/

Our Mug Swap is now a DG tradition and offers an outlet to those of us who savor private moments alone with mug in hand. Wander through the garden every morning morning with a cup of Earl Grey? Sit up late at the kitchen table sipping decaf instant after everyone else has gone to bed? Pound the hard stuff all day long?

Share your mug obsessions here.

Super secret swap partners have been issued, and we are closed to new participants.

This is a mug swap only, but feel free to include any other mug-related paraphernalia that might suit your swap partner's muglee preferences.

Please let all packages ship on or before June 29 with delivery confirmation. Kindly send me and only me the DC number from your package so we can keep track of your uglee mugs.

Let me know if you have any questions, and let the games begin!!!

Participants:

Alicat32.....................>joeswife (received)
Joeswife....................>katgroves (received)
Katgroves...................>Nanny (received)
Nanny23.....................>Amandaesq (received)
Amandaesq ------------->Taters55 (received)
NF2932 ------------------> Foggiesgirl (recieved)
Froggiesgirl ................>cheermom (received)
CheerMom -------------->Jsxtiger (received)
Jsxtiger ------------------> Alicat32 (received)
Taters55 - - - ------------>NF2932 (received)

Image courtesty: http://mullent169.deviantart.com/art/Freddy-The-Ugly-Mug-220802122

Thanks for playing. :)

A.

This message was edited Dec 20, 2015 12:01 PM

Thumbnail by AmandaEsq
(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

Wow, now dat's an ugly mug LOL When I sold cars, I had to clean them when it snowed, but I don't do that anymore thank goodness! My muglee partner will be getting 2 boxes cuz one came from a secret online place and the other is in the making. SHHHH!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Well I must be the first to receive not ONE but a TRIO of mugs. 3 beautiful mugs,peppermint tea bags,chamomile tea bags, and hot chocolate mix. Thank you Katgroves! Those will really brighten up my mornings.

Thumbnail by Nanny23 Thumbnail by Nanny23
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Oh my, those are beautiful!

Thanks LK! So bright and cheerful, I just love them!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Annette, really glad that you liked them. I almost bought me one that has the spoon with it but was able to resist but just barely. LOL But am glad that you liked them.

I like that one with the spoon, so cute! Thanks again!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

You're very welcome

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Nice mugs....

So I'll be sending later this month....I'm still snooping around for what my super secret partner loves......

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I received my mug but there wasn't a name to tell me who it was from. But thanks to whomever sent it. It says, IS it Friday yet? Will have to take a picture and see if I can get it on here. But once again, thanks so much, I will be using it tomorrow on my day off.

Winnetka, CA

Hello muglee partners!

I am checking in after being MIA for a couple of days and see that Annette is the first to receive her surprise package! Exciting!! Thanks for posting the pics so quickly So fast Katgroves!! Good job... were you able to get a photo of your 'Friday' mug yet? I am sooooo glad it is finally Friday!

My eyes are open everywhere I go... on the prowl for a nice surprise for my muglee partner. I am hoping to have everything I need by next week if all goes well!!

HOT, HOT, HOT where I am... in the low 100's and we are quite toasty! I hope you all are staying cool and comfy wherever you are.

And yes... I agree... Freddy is definitely an 'uglee muglee'!! -:) Nancy

Hi Kat, that is from me, but your other box is still in the making. I ordered that one as soon as I knew you were off on Fridays. (hugs)

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Debra. I love it and that is what I drank my coffee from yesterday Still at work a 12 hour day and wish I had some coffee right now. If I didnt say so before thanks so much I love it. Kathy

I had a 13 hour day, been missing in action from DG, I hosted a Honda Owner Workshop Breakfast, we had 80 people and pancakes from Chris Cakes. It was a huge success. I am exhausted.

Ocean Springs, MS

Found y'all! :)

Nanny and Kathy, what great surprises! I got my box mailed out before I left for TN this morning. My buddy should get it Tuesday!

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

I love Honda's! My favorite car was the Honda Del Sol....they've never had a better car since then! I still mourn for it....had it for 10 years....drive it into the ground! I now have a mini cooper...it's fun but not as fun as the Del Sol....so Deb...keep me posted if there is ever any HINT of it coming back!

I finally got all the finishing touches on my box...it's heading out on Monday! My secret buddy should get it on 6/24!!!

I don't have any mug pics....but here are some of my latest shots...
bachelor button
my old kitties....Lucky and Chance
mini sunflower
red yarrow
spotted bell flower

Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32 Thumbnail by AliKat32

beautiful pictures. I have been looking for a pre-owned Del sol in an automatic. This is what I think I should have in my retirement years. :)

Ali, those are beautiful blooms!

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Deb - hope you get the del sol - I had a black one - it was sweet but the green was awesome too!! Good luck !!

Thanks LK! it's like a surprise everytime I go outside!

we are burning up here with 97 and high winds. I mean, I am ready to bring in the stuff I took out already..:P up to triple digits Wednesday. Happy first day of summer. Bleah.

Sorry to hear your so hot Debra, seems like were all flooding or extremely hot.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Nice pics, Candi!

We are also suffering thru 95+ deg. heat everyday this week. Hafta love working out in it, as you can imagine working in a nursery is not much like work for me. :)

I'm also scoping for muglee treats. Yesterday as I was driving chuckled to myself about stocking a muglee package with chocolate in this heat. Afraid it aint gonna happen. ;)

Stay hydrated! xox

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, everyone! I'm enjoying my visit so much! I just love playing with my grandson, and my DIL is so sweet! Very relaxing and stress-free!

Pretty pictures, Alikat! Wish I could grow some of them, but the heat and humidity just kill them.

My buddy should have gotten her box. Hope everything is OK!

Supposed to be 97 here today. Brought my quilting bag with me and plan to cut pieces for my daughter's quilt. Amanda, I worked in a nursery about 20 years ago and I loved it!

Everyone have a good day! Love, julie

hi everyone, I got a box last night, it was full of nice goodies, thanks so much Candice! I love the mugs, and we needed corncob holders, and my daughter and I both love the chocolate, it was still hard. The picture in the frame is beautiful. I think it might be too late for the bulbs here, but I will plant them in a pot and maybe we will have blooms by September which is always nice when other things are dying down here.
Hot windy 99 here. UGH

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

That is an awesome box of goodies Debra. Love those little piggies.

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Sweet pile of treats! Tell me what the small print says on the tbag mug please. :)

a woman is like a tea bag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water :D

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Great gifts Debra

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Deb......I'm so glad everything made it without breaking or melting! :)

I love that quote.

Ocean Springs, MS

Beautiful gifts!

Still in TN and loving it! Caden has bonded with me and that's just what I wanted. Oh, I love him so much.

Wish my buddy would post about her box! Wondering if she liked it?

Y'all have a great day

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I'm sorry I haven't posted, Julie - I absolutely love everything you sent! It's like you knew all the things I like!

A Mug (of course) that Julie made in pottery class - I don't think it's ugly Julie I think it's unique - like you - LOL
Dark Chocolate Hershey's Kisses (I love dark chocolate)
A jar of Folger's Instant - favorite in this house - plus a couple additional single use Folger's Instant.
Packages of hot cocoa mix - also a favorite
And Green Tea - I just ran out - thanks for looking in my cupboard!

Sue G
CheerMom

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Holy cow! Just realized how close to the end of the month we are. A couple of you have asked me to verify your swap partner's shipping address. I've been working late and sorry I haven't gotten them to you sooner. I don't work tomorrow (yay!) so I'll catch up with everything for sure.

I just got home from work myself now in the middle of thunderstorms and now have to go back out to give my roommate a ride home from work. Ack. Car trouble (hers) stinks.

Hope all is well... Did Sue post pics for us to see her lovelies? Or should I say "uglees?"

Ha.

Also got a new $45 smartphone to replace my old semi smart phone so something else to get used to. It's a lot faster than the other but everything is moved around. Still managing somehow without internet at home (GAH!!!) but thankful for access via phone.

Haven't given up my morning coffee. No way! Some things need to stay the same so I'm thankful for that too. Working on my muglee's goodie box.

Hope everyone enjoys their weekend!

Ocean Springs, MS

Sue, so glad you liked the mug! It is unique...like me! :) Also happy to know I stocked your cupboard.

I'm staying in TN until Tuesday, so if my buddy has sent my box, I will post as soon as I get home.

Joy has the Old, New, Borrowed, Blue Interest Thread open
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1399051/

Greensboro, NC(Zone 7b)

Okay I sent out emails to those of you who needed addresses for swap partners!

Has everyone found the adress exchange for members?

Some of you I looked back to prior mug swaps to find!

What fun! I am putting final touches on my swapeeeeee's box. Are we having fun yet? :)

Please let me know if we're all set with contact information!

My buddy will be getting two boxes. One will come directly from the mfg. The other Will be coming out as soon as I get a chance. I am babysitting my 3 &4 year old Grand daughters for 4 days (and nights) and I am lucky if I get a chance to go to the bathroom, let alone do anything else! lol They are very BUSY little girls. I love them with all my heart, but they wear me out!

Thumbnail by Nanny23
Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

OMG - they are adorable! Rest up Grammy....enjoy every moment!

Awe, they are so precious!

How fun, so glad you are enjoying your grandchildren. It is hot hot hot here.

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.