Mr Horro Wed

Lyndeborough, NH

Hi folks

Got a note from my server that Mr Horro's web site is no longer on Line, But unless this guy goes to jail I expect
him back

This AM between the snooze alarms, it hit me as who this guy might be and why GW.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~At Garden web forums someone started posting under the name Frank Jodery.

He started to become very irritable at many of the folks there. At one time he sent several folks some very nasty mail.
At this point if Forwarde the nasty mail
to the webmaster and well as about 10 other folks.

The webmaster banned him, What this webmaster does is, if you attempt to post on his web site, he redirects your post to a Disney advertisment.

At that time an Alfred Ho started. After
a few post, most folks could tell it was Frank Jodery. A little while later Alfred was also banned because of the same attitude .

Then we had a Steve (I can't remember his last name, but I think I could find it)
show up, After a few post, you could tell it was the same guy.

What I did find is that "Steve" had a PHD in software engineering and worked at a place called Ameritech in Chicago.

After awhile this Steve became to irritating and was also banned.
BUT the way the Steve got to the Garden web forms, made it such that
the webmaster had to block everyone from that ISP.

I think that this Frank/Alfred/Steve did was to go to Garden web forums and harvested a bunch of names and started
sending to them.

My best guess
Byron

This thread has 10 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!