Pallet furniture lets see yours

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

We have all seen those pic's of great things you can make from old pallets. It can be a pretty cheap way to make some really useful things. I will say that it can be labor intensive as old pallets can be pretty rough so if you are making anything you want to sit on or handle a lot you will be spending a good bit of time sanding your project to smooth out that rough wood.
This is the patio set my SIL made for my daughter. There are two sections of seating each seats 2 people. The backs are adjustable sorry I couldn't get a better pic of the backs. There is a coffee type table with a drink cooler in the middle if you want to use it that way. Also, there is a small shelf unit.

Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS Thumbnail by HollyAnnS
This thread has 46 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!