My Fairy Garden Minis

Lehigh Acres, FL

Hi,Guys! I'm new to the forum and to the world of mini gardens. I am really getting into making teeny tiny pieces to be displayed into my garden and would like to share them with you here. I uploaded hanging pots, bird houses made out of acorns, my fairy house, pumpkins , melon, and mushrooms baked onto nails for a nice firm hold in the dirt, and of course a fairy! Please feel free to leave suggestions and comments.

Thumbnail by BabensLove Thumbnail by BabensLove Thumbnail by BabensLove Thumbnail by BabensLove Thumbnail by BabensLove
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Nice job. I make most of my own stuff too sometimes with clay (I use wire when baking for the ground stake, but like the nail idea). Here is a pic of my set up and then some accessories.
I've made bicycles from buttons and wire to fairies from clothespins (I drill them after cutting and wire them together to make the arm and leg joints. Then use old scraps of ribbon for clothes and yarn for hair. Then take liter plastic bottles and cut the plastic for wings).

Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Here are a few more things I have made. I drilled tiny holes in the acorns and used walking stick for the handles. Wood burned etching on the table tray. Swing is a leaf design in clay hanging from Harry Lauder frame. Potting bench from scraps. Pond of clay.

Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr Thumbnail by haighr
Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Few more. Wire bicycle, clay arbor, stone firepit, hanging clay pots. Enjoy. I even put a plate of chocolate chip cookies and rose I made from clay on the table (also clay).

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

I have done scenes for winter and Christmas using mini lights, etc. the children would love working on a project like you are proposing!

Baytown, TX(Zone 9a)

Those are all adorable! So cute!

I love making small things. I might try that for my garden! They are precious!

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thanks, I have so much fun making the stuff. My creative juices just run wild once I get started!
Let us see what you come up with. Be careful, it's addictive.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.