Interest thread for a block swap jump in -give your thots

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

OK, If someone else wants to hostess this, I'd be HAPPY to step aside but for now, lets find out how many people are interested and what their thoughts are on how to do this one!

Quilter choose the colors but NOT the pattern?
Quilter chooses the colors AND the pattern?
We choose a "theme" and everybody follows... We all do the SAME block pattern.... I'm open to hearing ALL suggestions!

My thoughts are we would decide the above stuff and set a limit on sign ups (about 2 weeks out) and then a deadline about 5 weeks out after that. AGAIN, I'm open to hearing all suggestion and having someone else take over!

The ONLY thing I am NOT open to is varying degrees of committment (6 blocks or 12 etc), that was too confusing for many.

OK, let 'er rip, give me your feedback!

(1 & 2, Recognize this beauty? THANK you again and again my friends!)
3, 4 & 5 blocks for unfinished quilt)

Thumbnail by psychw2 Thumbnail by psychw2 Thumbnail by psychw2 Thumbnail by psychw2 Thumbnail by psychw2
This thread has 27 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!