Happy Mother's Day!

Somewhere in, MD(Zone 7b)

Good morning MAF. Just wanted to get a jump start on wishing all the Mama's here a very Happy Mother's Day! May all of your Mommy wishes come true, and your day be filled with love and dirt!

Thumbnail by speediebean
Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Thanks!

Likewise wishing showers of love for all our MAG families today. :-)

Joyanna was asleep when I got home tonight... looking forward to a fun day with her tomorrow!

Frederick, MD

Happy Mother's Day to all our moms ! Parenting, especially being a mother, is not easy and at times, very difficult. Thanks for all you do.

Some Mother's Day flowers for all of you....

Thumbnail by CAMfromMD

Oooooh, and what lovely flowers they are Cam, thank you! =)

Mama-hood is the happiest tough job I have ever had, wouldn't change a thing! =)

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Happy Mother's Day to all who are moms, whether the children have two, four, possibly eight legs or even roots.

Good morning Robin! Haha, "or even roots". In that case, we here are all Moms and Dads. =)

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Yes indeed -- I think all gardeners are nurturing by nature!

I'm going to have fresh mint tea with breakfast, sweetened (and made pink) with strawberry syrup.

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Lovely Mom's Day so far for me, went to my daughter's for breakfast, found out my future son in law can fry eggs without breaking the yolks handbooks a good sausage. Anna's waffles were yummy too and fun time with little Noah.
Came home, found the three legged cat which slipped it's harness when Steve took it outside.
Sons and girlfriend are coming over and bringing dinner.

Frederick, MD

That does sound like a good Mother's Day, Catbird ! Hope the rest of your day is also very nice. Enjoy !

That sounds like a great Mother's Day Robin, and Jill, wish I'd thought of tea with strawberry syrup, sounds yummy.

We had waffles for breakfast this morning too! I'd made a yeast waffle batter a couple days ago and had it resting in the fridge, so I set it out to "rest" at room temp, then we had those with sausage links and fried eggs. Also happy they turned out without broken yolks, yay, love dippy eggs! :)

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

Happy Mothers Day to everyone. Had a great day did a little gardening and even planted a few Swap plants. Then lunch at my daughters house with my parents and Julie's and Jamie's families and Ron' parents, too. Today was JR's 12th Birthday as well, 12 years ago he was his mother's Mother Day present.

Aaawww, that is the BEST Mother's Day present EVER! =)
So glad you've enjoyed your day Holly.

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Happy Mother's Day to all the mid-Atlantic Moms!
I am not around on here as much anymore, but I think of you all fondly!
My own "wild" girls (anyone remember them?) are full-blown teens now...
15, 16, and 17... With learner's permits!
It's a crazy life some days, but I wouldn't trade it for anything!

Blessings to all!
Karen

Odenton, MD(Zone 7b)

Fabulous Mother's Day.

Thumbnail by Catbird423 Thumbnail by Catbird423
Vienna, VA(Zone 7a)

A belated Happy Mother's Day to all MAF moms!

Other than sticking some pond plants in water, which doesn't really count, I didn't plant anything today.

Critter, please thank your friend for the water lilies. They're in a big bucket for now until I can get them ready for the pond.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

Glad everyone had a nice Mother's Day. Robin, great pictures!

I took a big peony 'Sarah Bernhardt' and a shovel up to my parent's house with the intention of planting it for my mother, but they were out and about. Left her a message to decide where she wants it, and I'll swing by this evening after work and get it in the ground. It is a nice sized one and had lots of buds on it. I think most of the trees, shrubs, and plants in my parent's yard have been gifts from me, and I love seeing how they've grown over the years. My parents seem to like receiving them as long as they don't have to plant them lol.

Lucketts, VA(Zone 7a)

That's the best way to get flowers, Terri.

Happy Mother's Day belatedly to all. Yesterday was a long day, but nice. My granddaughter got home from college on Wednesday and asked to go with her mom (my daughter) and me to visit my folks, who are 4 hours away. We brought lunch and had a good visit. Got a 4-generations photo, but that is on my daughter's phone.

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

LOL, Terri... I always tell Jim's parents that the present to Mom is plants, bulbs, or whatever -- and the gift to Dad is that he doesn't have to plant them.

Dover, PA(Zone 6b)

LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.