Mt 1st bloom of the year

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

This message was edited May 1, 2015 9:35 PM
How do I delete the picture? I may not be posting anymore in this forum as I have never been told to post on another thread ever and I have been here since 2001.
This message was edited May 1, 2015 9:38 PM

This message was edited May 1, 2015 9:40 PM

This message was edited May 1, 2015 9:41 PM

This message was edited May 1, 2015 9:49 PM

This message was edited May 2, 2015 2:30 PM

Thumbnail by LavinaMae
Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

It looks like a nice one!

Concord, NC

yes indeed.. but from here on out make sure you post them on the 2015 thread..the more the merrier there..dont be shy..everyones welcome there..whether one or two iris to share or hundreds..we want to see your enjoyment so we can also enjoy too :-)

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

This message was edited May 1, 2015 9:35 PM

Concord, NC

This message was edited May 2, 2015 8:23 PM

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

I don't "know" LaviniaM except thru Daves G
She has helped me quite a few times sharing her expertise and encouragement

She has never in all the years I have been a member (not as long as her for sure) been prone to rude comments or drama. My brain is saying 'don't get involved - none of your business' but I think maybe this is a misunderstanding brought on by the typed word as opposed to words that we can hear with all the audible inflections and facial expressions that go along with ...

I think Lavinia was being invited to also post in another area -- as opposed to being told not to post in the very appropriate place that she did --because the thread topics are all over the place and there are many other discussion groups that those threads could also fit into .

Anyway - my two cents even if not wanted. Just a misunderstanding. Lavinia your iris photo is a beautiful thing to behold. I love the soft buttery golden yellow. please continue to post photos of your garden.

This message was edited May 2, 2015 12:27 PM

Concord, NC

yes please keep posting here on this thread and any other.wherever You want..All i was getting at was also fell free to post some on the 2015 thread..thats '' if You wish '' should have been added and was inviting You to Join the Discussion there in hopes we would have even more pics to enjoy and more company..that should have been added also..wasnt trying to tell you what to do.. which is not my place or anyone elses.we are all equal here..just a misunderstanding..this is a place for enjoyment im sorry if i discouraged that..my apologies. Please continue to add and make this a great enjoyable place for relaxation and garden pursuits.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

Thank you as I read it wrong I am not a meany mostly.
Lavina

Concord, NC

me neither usually..i did not stop and think when i typed that..i have several stressers going on right now in my life including a very ill adult son and not much sleep..as im sure you also have some stressers to some degree as do most people so its easy for any of us to miss-type or not think before we type how someone else might take it or get upset at first when not knowing the sentiment behind it which ive been guilty of before. were all human. thanks for excepting my apology.

Grantsboro, NC(Zone 8b)

I understand more than you know I lost my oldest 2 years ago to cancer and my hubby is in the last stages and they are not treating him anymore. I will say a prayer for you as I say my prayers
(((hugs))))

:Lavina

Hillsborough, NC(Zone 7b)

😊

two gracious ladies.

Iowa City, IA(Zone 5a)

Thanks for sharing, Lavina. Peace and strength to you and your husband.

Lyndon, IL(Zone 5a)

I agree !

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.