Help finding 'Brian ...' Daylilies

Pinconning, MI

I am an emergency 9-1-1 dispatcher. Yesterday during an award ceremony I met the mother of Brian Lee who was killed by his housemate last year.

She came to meet and support ME as the call taker.

I would like to give her a memorial plant she can see come back every year and make her smile when it blooms.

There are two particular daylilies that caught my eye on the daylily database:

'Brian Lee' Curran 2002 or
'Our Boy Brian' Miller-A 1995

If anyone knows where I can purchase either daylily or another appropriate Brian daylily or how to contact either hybridizer I would REALLY appreciate it!

Thanks!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

Been through Pinconning many times Sally. I have never heard of these daylilies but if you go on the Lily Auction (join, it is free) they have a section on there were you can list your wanted items and when someone lists the plant, they will email you that it has been listed.

Pinconning, MI

Thanks Hemlady.

Glad to hear you've been through the Cheese Capital. :) I'm originally from Zilwaukee and if you're old enough you'll remember the loooooong back ups when the drawbridge over the Saginaw River opened for boats.

I AM registered for the Lily Auction, but never thought to post that I am looking for that particular daylily.

A few years back I was in search of a daylily 'Beverly Jean' when my mother-in-law passed. I found the hybridizer in southern Michigan and my hubby and I took the road trip to get enough divisions for the family.

Camden, AR(Zone 8a)

Bless you in your search and in your job! Don't think I could handle that type of stress..... but I am sure glad someone does!

Melvindale, MI(Zone 5a)

I sure do remember that old draw bridge. It used to tie up traffic on I-75 for miles.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.