8th ANNUAL RED, WHITE and BLUE SWAP!

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Welcome to the 8th annual, Red, White and Blue Swap!

Jaye has a lot on her plate right now, so I am doing the red white and blue swap.

Can't believe this will be our EIGHTH year honoring this great country of ours! Beloved, USA!! USA!! USA!!
This will bring the fun to our own 4th of July celebration, or just to show our patriotism year round in our home or garden. We can never have enough right?
Putting aside all our political differences, you can't deny how great this country this.

This swap is themed on the colours, red, white and blue.
You can send any ornaments or crafts that include these three colours .
Or you may send 3 items with each having a single colour, but your 3 items must add up to the colors of our proud flag!

Plants can be included as long as they are well established plants, and well rooted, and wrapped properly for shipping. Just add them to your likes or dislikes if you want them or not.

I'm gathering names right now. Last day for adding names will be end of May or earlier, depending on interest.

Let's promote our love for USA..
TEAM USA, TEAM USA!!

■■►Work around $22 on your gift. That darn inflation sticker you know!
■■►Journey to your post office will begin on June 12th.
■■►Can't stress enough that you purchase delivery confirmation if not using priority mail.
■■►Picture sharing is expected.
■■►As an added precaution, just in case your buddy's camera isn't working, try to take pics of your surprise before packing.

GOD BLESS USA!!

Bettypauze - Betty
taters55 - Linda
barefootT - Thunder
katgroves - Kathy
deejay9 - Susie
Seedtosser1 - Judy
jordankittyjo - Kathy
froggies_girl - Julie
lizrainey - Liz
Syrumani - Nichole
happgarden - Joyce
gardenlady123 - Rona

This message was edited May 25, 2015 10:57 AM

Thumbnail by taters55
(thunder)Wildwood, FL(Zone 9a)

Count me in!♡♡♡

Hey Thunder, how are you doing? I have you added.

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

I want to join also

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

ok I love RWB :)

Plants --- yard ornament---flower pots ---caddy for picnic
I have more flags then I can use , but open for anythings
odd or cute :)

Glenview, IL

Waiving my Red,White and Blue!
Great Invite page Lindakay.

Please add me.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

me me me

Victoria Harbour, ON

Put my name last year for this year LindaKay, as always, I so look forward to this swap!

Ocean Springs, MS

Team USA! Count me in! ♥ Prefer outdoor decor and/or picnic supplies! Would love a blue flowered plant to add to my red, white, and blue garden!

This message was edited Apr 30, 2015 7:08 AM

Thanks for joining everyone! I have your names added to the list!

Pacifica, CA

me too linda!!!!!!!!!

Hey Liz. Thanks for joining.

Whitsett, NC(Zone 8a)

I would love to join in!

Hey Nichole, how are you doing. Glad you joined us.

I have changed the plans a little to include plants if you want to send or receive. Just keep them to the red white and blue theme, and mention if you would like to receive or send them.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Not for me LindaKay, no can get across the border either from USA or from Canada

Happy to say though, I was a good girl, knew this swap was coming so got everything I need to fill my box, just have to wait for my name..going to be a long month lol

I sure wish we could send plants over the border.
Maybe some seeds?

It will be a long month, but I want everyone a chance to find us, and sign up.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I will join, but would like ONLY plants.. Or things related to growing plants, like fertilizer, hose repair stuff, gloves, water proof nursery marker, etc. I have too many deco items as it is

Pink can be called red, blue and purple are interchangeable, white is white even if it has a color tinged throat. Annuals or perennials, I like 'em. I like houseplants also, the more unusual the better. I used to have a Tahitian Bridal Veil (white flowers) but it is gone now.

If there is no one interested in sending plants, I will not be offended and will wait til the next swap.

Thanks for joining. I will get your name added to the list.

TabacVille, NC(Zone 7a)

Thanks for stepping up LK. Truly you are an angel.

afternoon ev1 Just came home from Visiting the Old House I Grew up in SO SO Many changes , I was Helping my sister & Niece Set up for their Garage Sale they are haven started today & Now I Have My RWB Items . for the swap :)The gal that Moved out of the place Left Totes-Totes & More Totes over 25 totes , Of NEW Tags On Much of everything . DISHES , Home DECOR, Xmas Decor, Easter Decor, Garden Items , New Clothes, & was told she Hauled off 11 Trailer Loads .
Let me just say I Think this lady bought every new gadget that came out on TV :( & Never took anything out of the box .
Here's my Lizzard I want to paint :) & one that was painted :)

well Mail came & I have a box so off to check it out BBL

Thumbnail by deejay9

Love your items Susie!

I would Post the RWB But I don't want whomever My partner maybe ?? Know what she will be receive . They are going to be hard to part with all I can say :)

Don't post you gifts here, this is a surprise swap.

Swap closing soon...

Let's Decorate The Garden Swap
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391983/

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

Haven't done any swaps this year yet. Sorry I missed froggy but would like to join red/white/blue... and anything will do!!! lol

Thanks for doing this Linda Kay!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

LK, I want to drop out of this swap before it gets too far down the track. I have enough to do to keep 2 people busy, plus company coming in waves all the month of May.
I just can't take on any optional things, even if they would be fun.:(

Glad to have you Joyce.

Crystal, sorry to hear you have to drop out. There is still plenty of time if you change your mind.

(jax) Dundalk, MD(Zone 7a)

well, i too haveta drop out............before i drop in! Sorry!

Kansas City (Joyce), MO(Zone 5a)

ok I am getting a complex! lol

Sorry to hear that Jax. There is still time if you change your mind.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

I just can't stay for this one. Just too much on my plate already. see you all on the chat thread.

Crystal, like I told Jax, there is still time if you change your mind.

AmandaEsq has the 2015 Mug Swap OPEN.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1394508/

Still plenty of time to sign up for this swap.

AliKat32 has the Alikat's June Plant Swap OPEN
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1394779/

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

I would love to sign up Linda. I really would like some of those red white and blue buntings. I do have a flag already. I even would love an i love usa tshirt. Size large. I have enough plants so no plants for me thanks.

Victoria Harbour, ON

What are buntings?

Plainwell, MI(Zone 5b)

They are striped red white and blue, long pieces of material with bows tied on them. I do not know how to do a link to show you. But they are very popular around the 4th holiday. Or any patriotic holiday.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Betty, this iss a bunting

http://www.collectionsetc.com/patriotic-flag-and-stars-fence-bunting/search.aspx

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.