Herb Patio Color Help

West Monroe, LA(Zone 8a)

Hi! I finally got my herb pots painted and planted with the help of my granddaughter. Now I need to paint the 2 glass baker's racks, several metal art items and at least 2 wood chairs & maybe the third maybe the white table. Excuse the dirty table& chair- pulled out of the woods- but haven't had time to really scrub down. So I would love ideas on colors for all the above items. I see the 2nd wood rocker chair is out of view-across from matching one in picture. It is on edge of patio.

Thumbnail by GingerGaia Thumbnail by GingerGaia Thumbnail by GingerGaia Thumbnail by GingerGaia Thumbnail by GingerGaia
(Caitlin) Fresno, CA(Zone 9b)

I'm really liking all of your rainbow colored pots. What if you were to paint each chair or item a different bright rainbow color? Keep with the theme?

(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

I'd be more apt to pick a color you love and repeat it. The 2 rockers the same color, the metal chair and the table another, the 2 racks same as each other. I'm not a big fan of MANY colors together, guess I'm BORING! LOL

Awww so boring, Pat! ;-p haha
Can't you imagine it with many colored pots and chairs and then overflowing with green plants??? =D

My other (less adventurous) favorites are crisp white, or a kind of kelly blue like in this pic:

Thumbnail by Wifeygirl
(Pat) Kennewick, WA(Zone 5b)

That is a GREAT blue!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.