Hempstead RU

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

Has anyone heard if there will be a RU ? There are 3 in Houston in May. 2, 9, and 16 and looks like Arlington is sometime in June. Was hoping to see everyone at Joys.

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

I haven't heard of any RUs in Houston, where are they?

I am always willing to host an RU at the farm, there just seemed to not be any interest.

Joy

Baytown, TX(Zone 9b)

smockette and I are interested :) Maybe some others will speak up

May 2nd is Mercer
May 9th is Nadene and them in Livingston
and May 16 is at George Bush park

Livingston, TX(Zone 8b)

I would be interested. Just not on the 9th..

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

Hi. We having Southeast Texas Plant Exchange on May 9. At the Livingston State Park.
Gates open at 10-11 am. We have the whole day. Look us up on FB. I will let ya join the group if you want to know more.

Feels good to be back. Hubby is in better shape now. Been a year too. Will be around more now. LoL

Magnolia, TX(Zone 8b)

Yea, Joy, I feel like I'm missing an important 'habit' not coming too see you in the spring. LMK anytime, I'll come see you!!!

(Nadine) Devers, TX(Zone 9b)

Southeast plant exchange Fall swap will be Sept 19,2015...at the Livingston state park again...

(Joy) Hempstead, TX(Zone 8b)

You are welcome anytime. Kit came out the other day for some of my Larkspur seeds and goat manure.

Lewisville, TX(Zone 7b)

I miss you guys too but May was not good...I'm going to the Spring RU on June 28th, Shelia is going to host it at her place. Please join us if you can, though I know going to FT Worth is really out of your way!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.