CLOSED: MAY 2015 QUEEN "" DEEJAY9"""

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Well Here we are at the End of the Year & Just want to Say It was a Fun year with you all & Hope I was Not a Pain in your RIBS:).

You all have Been a Pleasure to KNOW :) I don't think I want to take on another year of the Queen Swap But I do hope you all had a fun time with this swap.

Now as for my Likes or Needs is easy as you all know I;m Just a PLANTAHOLIC so I have listed a few that will look great in my gardens :) & Not only a Plant But seeds will also be welcomed :)

PLANTS
Love anything that grows tall or for BF;s Hummers
Columbines any
Coneflowers any
Coral bells any
polemonium's
Joe pye weed --wayside----baby joe
Dianthus any
clematis --- red --- dk purple -- dbl's I have pink & white
Pansy's
Roses, Red , By Colors, Climber or Mini

Please NO Amaryillas Bulbs or Bulbs I cannot leave in the ground for
z5.
THIS OR THAT ?
Macrame plant hangers
Painted Pots Or Painted Stones from your Gardens :)
Plant Tags
Decor-- frogs, butterflies, Hummers ,chickens, Ducks
Handmade Pillow cases , Table round,

NO FLAGS Please or Journals Have to many now :)
Snacks
M&M's --- Kit Kat's ---- Mint Patties--- Pay day

POISONDARTFROG--☺--♥
JORDANKITTYJO----☺---♥
TATERS55-------☺--♥
BETTYPAUZE-----☺---♥
ROSE318-----☺---♥
FROGGIESGIRL---☺--♥
NANNY23-----☺--♥
GOLDHILLAL----☺--♥
MUD_ELF-----☺---♥
BADCAT----☺----♥
TURTLES

This message was edited May 30, 2015 11:03 AM

This message was edited Jun 5, 2015 5:47 AM

This message was edited Jun 17, 2015 8:18 AM

Thumbnail by deejay9
(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

What color pillow case?

Well My decor in here is Pastels Yellow, Green, Tan , & Peach .so any of those colors will be nice :) I Know Pillow case may sound crazy but I Know a few of you have a talent to sew Or even maybe embroidery & I love hand made & I don't do any of that , so I would be very happy with a set & You need not send anything else with :)
well its time for me to go to get out of here .

Julie has the Succulent Plants Swap
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391964/

jordankittyjo/Kathy has the Let's Decorate The Garden Swap Open.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1391983/

Victoria Harbour, ON

Been under the weather, first day I get the feeling I can stay up for part of the day..

Dear future Queen your pressure has been ready for weeks, hoping to get to the post office tomorrow or Tuesday..should be there to start your reign

Betty been there sure Know what its like to feel crappppy Please Just get feeling better, My Blood is out of wack again for my Head Throbs are back , I go for another Blood draw tomorrow , I do try to work through this but as you it is hard to hold your head up at times so please know your body tells ya when it needs a rest . so take it :) .

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Queen Deejay!
It's awesome to celebrate you!
XOXO

ty ali Miss you My friend hope all is well Heard you all had a hard winter out your way is it warming up for you know .:)?
hope you will Join into our chat this month :).

8th Annual red white and blue swap is open.

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1392629/

I REC"D A Very Nice Box today but I'm going to wait to post it tomorrow when I get back from My Injection .
Oh Heck No I;m going to do it Now I Just love it all
Thank you Crystal for a wonderful Box .

1st Out of the box was a Lavender Plant It Smells so good
& I don't have any in my gardens so this is great ty.

Next was a lovely watering Can Love it

then a small basket with 2 little ducks sitting on top
Love it ,& going on my Desk . Could be DOVES :)

then really Nice Pretty Beach towel Love the colors

2 Beautyful Glass plant waterers wrapped up in the towel so pretty I used One already thats why it is not in the picture:) .

your Queenly Gifts are Loved thank you .
& Happy Gardening this season

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9

That is a wonderful box of goodies from Crystal.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Wow and it's not even May, love the beach towel color and design, well, just love everything..aren't you the lucky lady..tomorrow's the big day, bet you are excited, been a long wait for you

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Great box from Crystal, Queen Susie!

I'm a very Patient lady :) See I Had My Big sale & cleaned out My House & Potting shed Just in time for Spring . :)
Gn all

Sweet dreams Susie.

Our new Queen is very wise.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Goog morning dear queen Susie
May this month be very special for you, a month of looking forward to wonderful royal boxes
Hope you have a sunshine day

Happy Coronation Day! All Hail Queen Susie!

All hail Queen Susie!

Thumbnail by taters55

your all to mush :) Thank you all , well Enjection is in I have to take it easy for 48 Hrs , so today I'm going to go out & sit in a lawn chair & enjoy the sunshine for the next 2 days :)
Just wanted to share the Daisy I Made & Painted still a bit to do on it yet & A Gardening Friend from Town offered to Paint My wash Board for me so I Let her & She brought it out to me :) & I filled her car with plants :) she was so Pleased .
well sis Just called & I Need to go to The sale & Be the cashere , they are swamped so it is a sit down Job :))) Bet they want more of my money :(
back later

Thumbnail by deejay9 Thumbnail by deejay9
(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Glad you got everything safely and hope you enjoy all. You are a Great Queen and deserve only the very best!!

Susie, your daisy is awesome, and I love that wash board too!

I Made the daisy out of a $1. store Chip & Veggie Tray & Plaster of Paris it had to set for a week or so to dry but it was winter & cool here so it may not take as long to dry out is warm weather :)
I Just went over to cashere got there & Sis's other DD got there before me so all that way didn't have to work so I ended up buying the Lift chair for $50, this day seat for $5. & All these Huge Pillows 8 Huge ones & 10-12 throws for $5. have to take my trailer back over tomorrow so so excited I hope to get my SIL to maybe make new covers for me For the material & her labor it will cost me Just for material , she loves My gardens , don't have a pic of the lift chair till i get it home :).
well waiting for jim to get home he said he would but my tresses up on the pavilion tonight so I hope so.

guess i better go fix a little BKF- Lunch- super before I faint away :) what a day :) bbl

What are you going to do with all those cushions?

will show you when I have it done to hard to explain .
But promise to show & tell .
well jim just got home & tired out so guess my roof will not be put up tonight . or tomorrow or sunday, his wife has other plans so I hate it when he promises me & Then breaks his promises RRRRRR.

my back is a little sore from the Injection so going to go lay back u all have a great evening .

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Happy Coronation Day my Queen!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Great finds

thank you turtle :) & Betty :) I have so many great Ideas plans
just hope they work :)

I also rec'd a box of goodies from Our Elfie back awhile ago i have to find the pictures I took so will post them as soon as i find them tomorrow . when i get back from the sale .

u all have a great evening off to lay back for the Night :)

Greenfield, NH(Zone 5b)

Queen Susie.....looks like you are finding some good deals...I'm intrigued with the cushions too! Can't wait to see your amazing work once it is done! I love the sunflower washboard! You are so talented! I love the planter pot you painted for me a few years ago....I save it from the harsh winter and bring it out every spring! And boy was it harsh this winter.....but hopefully we can put that in the past! It's still in the mid 30's in the AM but it's been hanging out around 55/60 this week during the day....praying for sun and a bit of warmer weather over the next few weeks!

same here ali cool mornings nice sunny days we have rain moving in Sunday eve . need it :)

well i am so tired what a night been awake 1:30 again @4:30 No sleep since 4;30.
i read the side affects of the shots / injection & say it can deprive you of sleep sure hope it don't last long will probable have to take a nap when i get home .

I need to leave soon after i get the chickens taken care of .

I found the Pictures so I'm going to post my prezzies from Kriss.
have a great day BBL

Here are all my great gifts from Kris /Mud_ELF
I rec'd when she send the Fairy & Mermaid I Bought from her .
the rest is all from Kriss well not the Big shell that the little baby fairy is in ,:) Thank you Again Kris I Loved it all.

Beach Sand ,
Sand Dollars,
Star Fish ,
Umbrellas,
3 bags of Sea Shells,
2 Ink pens that she Molded around
4 Crystal teardrop, that I hope to may a windchime with.

oh the old Cheese Box I used was mine also & worked great:)

well 7:30 I Have to feed water & get out of here so will be back later .

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, Queen Susie! You have already been treated honorably with your gifts from Crystal and Kris! Beautiful things! Hope you have a good day and enjoy your chair lift! ♥

Leaving Salem today to go to NYC! Getting up early tomorrow to see the sights! Everyone have a good day! ♥

Susie, I love the items Kris made for you. Those are awesome!

Victoria Harbour, ON

Omg they are just too adorable!

Queen Susie, I love the mermaid! And the other things Kris sent you too!

I sure do to I Keep them here in the House :) Oh you gals are so talented I Bought a queen Bed so i Have room to move without Kicking my pour little 16yr old Peanut off the bed
waiting for the Sheets to dry so I can get it together .
so u all check back maybe tomorrow & Can post goodies i got today :) BBL

Springfield, OR(Zone 8a)

Those goodies from Kris are really precious Queen Susie. And your cheese box perfect! You've been scoring yourself some nice goodies too, lately! I'm keeping an eye out for the cushion project too. 😀

Ocean Springs, MS

Good morning, Queen Susie! You seem to be quite busy with your shopping and all your projects. Can't wait to see how everything comes together.

Journee and I are in NY... headed to the city later. Gonna be a short trip today because I am hurting bad. Try to get back to the hotel early so I can get some rest and spend more time in the city tomorrow!

Everyone have a good day! ♥

Gm all well I got the Mattress Cleaned & Drying great from our Heat wave yesterday & Through the EQ :))) But I didn't have the paint for the rails But I wanted to get it together so I could sleep on it last Night & Trust Me It was the best sleep I have had is so Long was like sleeping on a water bed So Nice :)

So as promised I snapped a picture of it but keep in mind I need to paint the rails yet & may redo the head & Ft Boards.
The lady said she has just bought the sheets & Bed spread about a month ago I offer her $10. but she said no ,so I was pleased that she must have liked me :) & she loves Gardening so I gave her my address & Ph Told her to come on out & I will fill her up :) so she maybe out next week :)

This Morning I'm trying to get my clothes washed & walk around to see what has to be done this week. :)
I hope you all have a great day . BBL

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.