Mid-Atlantic caladiums from Bill, local pick-up only

Frederick, MD(Zone 6b)

Time to get together an order from Caladiums4Less again! Bill always sends us such wonderful caladiums and big tuberoses.

http://www.caladiumbulbs4less.com/caladiums.html

Donner is putting in our order this year, and I'm helping her organize the online part of things. She'll bring the bulbs to the spring plant swap, or you can make alternative arrangements with her to get your order.

Let's see if we can take advantage of some quantity discounts! I'll also be chatting with Bill, as he always has some special discount or sale offer for us.

Take a moment to click on the thumbnail image and admire it... The photo was taken by our own HollyAnnS and won top honors in Bill's recent contest. Congratultations, Holly!

Happy Spring!

Gingerland -- a perennial favorite, with its bright but delicate splashes of cream, pink, and red. Sun-tolerant

White Queen -- Dramatic red veining on a mostly-white background. Sun-tolerant

pink variety -- taking nominations -- Rosebud or FM Joyner, maybe?

JUMBO bulbs are available on these varieties! I usually plant 3 caladium tubers together, but these jumbo ones should make a great showing planted singly, giving them a lot of bang for the buck.

Grey Ghost -- Not "just" white & green, crisp white center radiates out to a wide green edge. (not sun tolerant, but think of how it would light up a shady corner)

Scarlett O'Hara -- jumbo tubers!! What a stunner -- red veins radiate from a dappled red center, green-edged background is brightened with just a little white. (not sun-tolerant, best in partial shade)

Tuberose, anyone? Bill sent huge clusters last year.

This message was edited Apr 20, 2015 5:30 PM

Thumbnail by critterologist
This thread has 40 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!