(Demstratt) Loretta Vitkay-Stratton

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

Long-time member Loretta Vitkay-Stratton, known to us as Demstratt joined us on July 7th, 2005. She loved participating in the Michigan Regional Forum and welcoming new members to our community. She was also fond of our games area and was an avid player.

DG was a large part of Loretta's life and she made many wonderful friends here. Always eager to take newbies under her wing and always cheerful, we are saddened by her loss.

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart."
Helen Keller

Thumbnail by melody
Concord, NC

May Her Soul and Next Life be filled with Beautiful Flower Gardens and Her Contributions and Passions Here and In Life Always Remembered and Valued.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Loretta and I wrote daily. To say I will miss her is an understatement. She was always so sweet, so helpful and so devoted to her family and friends.

We'd talk of our window box plantings, our clematises, our successes and our failures. Loretta was certainly a success at friendship!

Loretta did enjoy her word games here at DG and the many forums that she loved to follow.

There will not be a day when I don't miss her and our friendship.

Thumbnail by pirl
Las Vegas, NV(Zone 9a)

Pirl, if she was a friend of yours, she was a great person. Sorry for your loss.

Clarksville, TN(Zone 7a)

She was always active on the Games forum. I didn't know her well but will miss her there.

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

Thank you, Sharon.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.