New England Plant Swap - June 6, 2015 at 9 am

Natick, MA

Thought I would post this in case anyone is interested:

Bring a plant
Take a plant
Bring many, Take many!

Sharing is one of the best parts of gardening. And if you haven't been to a good, old-fashioned plant swap, you're in for a treat.

Pot up your excess prized plants to share. Load up your bounty and head to Adam's Farm, 999 North St, Walpole MA, June 6, 2015 at 9 am. There, you will meet other local gardeners with their booty.
For more information:
www.NewEnglandPlantSwap.org
info@NewEnglandPlantSwap.org

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Valal, are you quoting from someone else, or are you hosting this yourself? I have great plant-gifts that are still going strong in my garden from Roundups in years past.

Natick, MA

This was a post from another site. The plant swap apparently has been held the past couple years at least (maybe longer) and is held at Adams Farm (?) in Walpole.

If I have plants big enough for trading, I was planning on going. I thought others might be interested.

I was excited because I really dont know anyone in my area that is interested in trading pants, tho some very generous people on DG have traded with me and/or shared plants for postage...and thought this would be a great opportunity to meet other plant fanatics! :)

Thomaston, CT

Walpole is a little far for me to go......

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

But Valal, maybe there will be a Round-up in the area for DG folk to meet and swap plants.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.