Once a year aquatic fertilizer spikes?

Athens, PA

Ardesia -

I am very happy with them. I use them every year and have used them for many years. Waterlilies are heavy feeders and if I were to use the monthly plant tabs - it would never get done. ^_^

Thumbnail by Carolyn22
Delray Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

Hi, Ardesia.

Amazon shows 10 reviews for this product.

8 customers give it 5 stars,
2 customers give it 4 stars.

I am probably going to amble over there now and order some for the lotus you sent me a couple years ago. They only had one bloom last summer and nothing yet this year.

Take care.
Sylvain.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Thanks Carolyn, with our hot summers I was feeding twice a month and that really got old. I don't think these will last a year because of our heat (my pond is small and the water gets quite warm) but I am going to try them and see what happens.

Sylvain, glad to hear the lotus is still with us. They are heavy feeders.

You gotta love that one-click ordering on Amazon. One click and you're done.

Sylvain.

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 9a)

Much as I prefer to do business with locals, the closest place I could get water garden supplies is over 2 hours from here so Amazon is a godsend. My son gives us Amazon Prime so I even get free 2 day shipping. Can't beat that!

My order has already shipped already. Efficient.

Thanks for pointing this out to me. The HOA is very concerned that I keep a water garden. They fear mosquito infestations. I keep telling them that the water garden is treated regularly. I sit by that plant for hours on end and we have no mosquitos. BT has no adverse effects on water plants.

Sylvain.

Decatur, GA

I have been using these for many years. They seem to work as I get lots of flowers but I can't really comment on how they might compare to the above mentioned products.
http://gardenlink.com/agsafeaquaticspikespondplantfoodfertilizer40ct.aspx

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.