"spare plants" for postage

Saginaw, MI

Hello to everyone, glad to be back on here again. Hoping to get in touch with someone who has "spare" iris ,canna lilies, daylilies, oriental lilies , asiatic lilies , calla lilies that they would be willing to share for reasonable postage. I do not have anything to trade at this time . Basically starting over. Any responses will be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hazel Crest, IL(Zone 5a)

Hi Shirley. Good to see you. The seeds I got from you are still in the fridge. Sending a D-Mail. Mike

Kiowa, CO(Zone 5b)

Hi.....been a while... I have plenty of Iris germanica if you're interested!!!! Just let me know!
Kathy

Belfield, ND(Zone 4a)

I will be dividing some Tall Bearded Iris very soon. I can't guarantee that I will know the cultivars as it will depend on whether the tags are still buried in with them. DMail me if you are interested in some of each for actual postage cost.

Wheaton, IL(Zone 5b)

Hi,

I have lots of yellow bearded iris that needs a new home (I'm running out of space!). I don't have the cultivar, but it is a soft lemon yellow. Send me a dmail if you are interested.

Diane

Cocoa Beach, FL(Zone 10a)

I just finished digging my TB irises, most are named, would you like a box full for postage? I'll dmail you the cultivars.
Mittsy

Saginaw, MI

Mittsy, THANK YOU !! Sent you a d-mail. Shirley

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.