Texas Water Lily plants

Lewes, DE

Is anyone getting together a group buy from Texas Water Lily this year? If so, I'd like to join in.

Hereford, TX(Zone 7a)

I want in as well!

Darin

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

I'd like to buy some.

Brooksville, FL(Zone 9a)

me as well.

Athens, PA

Mamajack is doing a Texas Waterlily co op on cubits.

http://cubits.org/notfortheserious/thread/view/81544/

It looks like she will only be running the sale for 1 week.

Lewes, DE

Thanks, Carolyn! I'll contact her. Sorry to hear about your fish loss. Mine here in lower Delaware all survived the winter. I'm planning to take the net off this weekend and start spring cleanup.

Athens, PA

I am hearing more and more of fish loss this year. I am happy that all your fish survived pondlove.

(Mary) Anchorage, AK(Zone 4b)

I'm in for Mama Jack's sale. It isn't open yet but she promised an email when we can order. WE are to email TWL directly. She will post the URL.

Beulah, MS

This message was edited Mar 24, 2016 12:38 PM

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

If anyone needs waterlilies, I just emailed Dusty at Texas Waterlily and they are interested in doing like last year where you email directly, just make note DG

Lewes, DE

Jeri11, Thanks for the information. I have a list of plants in my shopping cart and will take advantage of the DG note!

Central, LA(Zone 8b)

You are quite welcome

Bushland, TX(Zone 6a)

Just got my order from Texas water lilies,2/25/17,I have bought from them on several occasions,and have pretty much been happy,but not this time,and will not buy from them again,a return customer,should be treated with better products,as that what makes for a return customer,six plants,at a cost of $160,00,this is what I got for my money,and in the past one lotus plant was huge,these pics were taken on a 4x6 inch bubble envelope.

Thumbnail by Tropicman Thumbnail by Tropicman

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.