Garden Time

Peachtree City, GA(Zone 8a)

It's time to get the gardens going. I am enjoying this warm weather so much. The garden beds are almost set up. I am giving the Gardensoxx a try this year. The pink pots have small multi-grafted fruit trees.

Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding
Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

What are you planting in the beds? I've got a bunch of baby winter sowing seedlings that I'm looking forward to setting out at the right time. I've also got some cantaloupe seeds from a swap, I want to try them but I'm a flower planter, and not sure what to do with them!
Meredith

I have planted some Kale, Broccoli, Collards and Cabbage. My summer crop will be Tomatoes, Eggplant, Squash, Beans Corn and Herbs. Some of these I will plant for my Mom and Sister to eat.

The plants that are out in the beds are looking better now. I still have a lot to do. More seedlings to plant and mulch to put down. So much to do.

Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding
Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Very nice. I need to start moving some winter sown items into the ground. Hoping for some quality weekend garden time.

We have reached the 80's. I hope we don't get anymore freezes. It's spring time!

Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding Thumbnail by weeding
Atlanta, GA(Zone 8a)

Any idea on when my lantana miss huff should regain its former glory? Just planted it last year. Some new growth on a couple, but some have no growth. Also when cleaning out the tropical milkweed, a couple had new growth. Which makes me wonder will it come back here? But I saved my pineapple and scarlet sage, and they look like a pile of sticks. About to pluck them and put something else there.

My red/yellow Lantana is just peeping from the ground. My yellow Lantana will not come up for probably another month. Some of the milkweeds are hardy. I use to have milkweed but lost it when we had the awful drought. I lost a lot of plants during the drought.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.