Allison is getting married!!!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Most of you know Allison has been w/Randy for along time, and i've been telling her she might as well marry him! Recently her Dad got sick and he was diagnosed with comgestive heart failure. They couldn't operate because he's 80 and weak so they are treating him with meds. He wished to see his baby girl married before anything happens, so Allison & Randy set a date of April 5th, 2015. Now if your thinking that's EASTER...your right. Her family is always together @ Easter so what better time?
If you know Allison & randy, they LOVE HALLOWEEN!! Their theme is Nightmare before Christmas. Hilarious!
Now to get to why im writing to all of you...
Allison & Randy can not afford the cake they want so I have a little surprise for them.....I got THE CAKE BOSS / Carlo's bakery to make them the cake!!! I would like to know if any of you would like to make donation to the cake. Your name will be encluded in the surprise card to them, all money values will not be. So if you can only give $2 it's OK...it's the thought that count. Thumbs up
You can either send a check to:
Celeste A. Plaisted
373 Lakeview Drive
South China, Maine
OR my paypal address is : pixie62560@yahoo.com

Thomaston, CT

I was happy to contribute & to the 'seed' project!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thank you Robin, I didnt include the seed one here...I think Jill was going to . But I might be wrong.

Thomaston, CT

That's OK.....

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

One of Allison's bridesmaids is throwing her a bridal shower even though Allison didn't want one. Her thought was since Allison is moving shortly after the Wedding, we could all donate seeds for her new home!! I thought this was a brilliant idea as most of have seeds on hand and it will only cost postage to send!! PLEASE SEND A MESSAGE FOR ALLISON W/YOUR SEEDS.
She pot a case of mini clay pots already and as you send seeds she will stuff the pots and mark them from you. She thought Allison would like that better than your average bridal shower. I agree!!!

FROM JODY:
Want to set up a seed planting spot at shower. Gonna get Terra cotta pots and let everyone write a message to her on pot to put in her garden. Do you think you can gather flower seeds from the group to use?
It will be a great help with the seeds. They can mail to me. I just need them by March 19

Jodi Hughes
1068 Cedar Bridge Road
Barnegat, NJ 08005

Thomaston, CT

DUH...forgot a message! Oh, well, I'll send a few more packets!

South China, ME(Zone 5a)

Thats OK Marilyn, thank you for sending seeds and a donation!!
Thank you Jan for your donation!!!

Thomaston, CT

Happy to do it!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.