4 paperwhite bulbs

Ithaca, NY(Zone 5b)

I planted 4 paperwhites indoors in December, thinking that I would plant them outdoors in warm weather. What I did not realize when I bought those bulbs is that I can't do that because I live in Zone 5b. I don't want to toss them in the trash.

So if you live in a warmer climate and would like them, please let me know and I will mail them to you for free.

Natick, MA

Dumber, why not throw them in a pot...you can use pebbles or soil..and enjoy them?

Ithaca, NY(Zone 5b)

Hi Valal. Sorry I should have been clearer in my original post. I actually planted them in December in a pot, and was hoping to move them outdoors in the spring, but did not realize that my zone is not good for them. The good news is that I found someone who lives in a warmer zone to send the bulbs to. Thanks!

Natick, MA

Ah, that's great!
How about all this snow!? LOL! It's melting slowly here, this week in the 40's - cant wait for spring!

Ithaca, NY(Zone 5b)

Isn't it awesome?

For the 1st time in a month or possibly two, our soil temperatures at both 4 and 8-inches underground went up from 31 to 32. I know it is kind of dorky, but I am really excited about it.

http://www.nrcc.cornell.edu/climate/ithaca/gfr_logger.html

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.