Looking for a specific African Violet

Cascade, VA(Zone 7a)

So i took a moment the other day to browse the african violet plant file listings, and a specific variety threw me for a loop, one called "Laser Celebration". I tried to find some possibly sold online, but i could not find any other reference to this variety other than here at DG. I was wondering if anyone here knew where to get some, whether it be by some kind of special purchase, or if anyone here at DG happens to have one they could make a couple of leaf cuttings for me and we could trade something? (once the weather is not so ice cold of course, so they would survive the trip)

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/144132/

(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

Sorry I don't have it. It may be hard to find commercially,because it's a little older cultivar,but maybe someone here has it.

Lynn

Cascade, VA(Zone 7a)

I do confess that the african violet that i have now is one of those "average joe" types, lol, Its actually a container that has about 3 or 4 plants in it all coming from one original plant. i do have plenty of other flower and veggie seed that i could exchange also.

This message was edited Feb 28, 2015 6:14 PM

Thumbnail by jmc1987
(Lynn) Omaha, NE(Zone 5a)

You should also post what you have and what you are looking for on the want/have list on this forum.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.