March 2015 Queen "Badcat "

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Please welcome our New March Queen Badcat / Amanda

Our Badcat is into allot & a very busy Lady so maybe we can
Help her out :)
Here is what she wants us to know about her ☺

We raise and Show English Spot Rabbits
Like making cheese always need rennet, cheesecloth, and cheesewax
I like playing around with weird ingredients ie: glucose, capers, if its not normal Im game lol
Been wanting to try one of the long magic hoses
Like chocolate and reg coffee
Slippers 9/10
My neighbor is coming to help me tear out an overgrown area this spring and Menards/Lowes Gift Cards would come in handy
I love DIY, cooking, preserving, making cheese, wine, beer, painting, entertaining, grilling, shooting squirrels out my kitchen window, doing stuff with my 2 little boys (4/5) usually involves mud lol LOTS, i do a lot of cleaning..LOTS!!!, make candles, idk hope thats enough. I stay at home and take care of everyone and everything here.

REC"D FROM

POISONDARTFROG--☺
JORDANKITTYJO--☺
TATERS55---☺
BETTYPAUZE --☺
ROSE318--☺
FROGGIESGIRL-☺
NANNY23---☺
GOLDHILLAL-☺
MUD_ELF
13TURTLES----☺
DEEJAY9---☺

This message was edited Mar 31, 2015 4:26 PM

This message was edited Apr 9, 2015 8:46 AM

This message was edited Apr 22, 2015 9:07 AM

This message was edited Apr 28, 2015 12:36 PM

Thumbnail by deejay9
Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

And what a mighty Queen she will be! All Hail, BadCat! Lol

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Off with her Head!!!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Hey, I said a Mighty Queen. Not a armed and dangerous Queen. :-)

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

lol no we're going to behead this queen

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Oh, No not in this kingdom. The Queens trusted guards will protect her with their lives. Sir TYLER and Sir COLTON will save the Queen. They are trained in the art of mud slinging and mixing magical potions.

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

I agree, your royal guards will keep a very close eye on the Queen, so she does no harm to herself!

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

Yes, They will keep her so busy, she won't have time to find her head. Lol I forgot to mention, the guards have a fierce Dragon under their control. Their loyal dragon keeps the palace safe at all times. Long Live The Queen!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Lk I was just having some fun at my own expense lol no worries!!!

😆

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

O hell. I mean all hail Queen Bagcat!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Crystal I love ya... how bouts we send that dirty ol bagcat to the dungeon...Whatdya say, eh?

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

BagCat? Lol Can I go to the dungeon? I bet there is far less work down there. My crew is killing me. My son decided tonight he only eats from the east side of a chicken. Can anybody clue me in on which side is the east side of a chicken? My child says, You know the east side. Yeah, I don't know. Lol Do any of you?

Guess it all depends on which way it is on the platter! LOL! Never heard that one!

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Hysterical! East side of chicken. Love it!
BaGcat don't you think so!!! Typing is sort of like my hearing : sometimes I hear (type) things I know can't be right, but they are really funny.

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

lol the East Side huh? bahaha Next time he ask for a carrot tell him to eat from the south side and see what he does heheh

Crystal I got ya, Autocorrect puts words in my mouth a lot lol

How old is your son?

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

It was a new one for me. My son is nine. His list of things he will eat gets shorter as he ages. The reasons he won't eat things gets funnier with age. It's maddening at times and hilarious at others. I never told him but, he ended up eating east and west side chicken. Shhhh! He ate all and ask for seconds. Lol I'm fixing a spaghetti casserole tonight. I already know there will be resistance.
I'll try the south side carrot later today. I fixed a big breakfast this morning. He's still running it off at this time.

Since your Queen does that make Your DH King?

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

LOL Idk Karen, but if it does I wont tell him hahah Might be asking for trouble on that one

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

not if you rule like Queen Elizabeth. Her man never gets in her way. Lol She keeps him behind the scene most of the time. She don't even use him for arm candy most of the time.

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

Arm candy might be a drag. heehee

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

I am here, and apologize to all the queens that I owe gifts to. I promise they will be in the mail this week. Now y'all can behead me if'n you like.

Yeah! Kathy is back! I hope you are feeling better?

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

yes, thanks, a lot better. that is until I become beheaded

good to see ya back & That you will be able to stay well Amandas is going to supply us with a Joke of the Day :)
Keep it clean amanda don't want you getting booted. :)

Hamilton, OH(Zone 6a)

I'm fixing a south side roast tonight. Lol

This message was edited Feb 23, 2015 5:08 PM

LOL! South side roast!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

I dont have any clean jokes! lol They all involve body parts and innuendos

No beheading today

lol I dont know where he comes up with that stuff

Been fun here so far this morning, going to start duct taping this kid to his bed at night. Stuff is missing off my phone, pop ups on my computer, someone colored in hubs book, and 1 whiner. Still have a dentist appt to take them to this morning. I really had to look and see if its a full moon lol

Instead of "the John," I call my toilet "the Jim." That way it sounds better when I say I go to the Jim first thing every morning.
off to the jim :)))
have a great day

LOL!

Mr. and Mrs. Brown had two sons. One was named Mind Your Own Business & the other was named Trouble. One day the two boys decided to play hide and seek. Trouble hid while Mind Your Own Business counted to one hundred. Mind Your Own Business began looking for his brother behind garbage cans and bushes. Then he started looking in and under cars until a police man approached him and asked, "What are you doing?" "Playing a game," the boy replied. "What is your name?" the officer questioned. "Mind Your Own Business." Furious the policeman inquired, "Are you looking for trouble?!" The boy replied, "Why, yes.

Bessemer, AL(Zone 8b)

Haha! That was cute

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

heehee

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

LOL... How does Jim feel about you naming your toilet after him??? hahah

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

You are a lively bunch today. lol
Glad to see JKJ back. Hope you are on the mend.
Badcat, you still have a few days to refine your Queenly manners, before you take the throne. Can't wait to see how that works out. lol

(Crystal) Waverly, AL

That Jim joke is terrific!

I decided to make my password "incorrect" because I type it in wrong, my computer will remind me, "Your password is incorrect."

Good one!

Mount Sterling, KY(Zone 6b)

Funny Susie!

BELLEVILLE, IL(Zone 6b)

Lol Susie got Jokes!!

Nanny..you and me both lol

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.