OT: GW access.

Chandler, AZ(Zone 9b)

G. Web is now part of Houzz. I can't get in because my email has changed and I can't validate. They're not very helpful site wise in giving you a way out of the Catch-22 situation. Anybody else still go there? There are a few folks whose threads I still follow.

Powder Springs, GA(Zone 7b)

Tried to the last two days with no luck so sent them a message saying good-bye. If they respond then maybe I will check them out again else it will be sayonara.

Sun Lakes, AZ(Zone 9b)

I had no luck trying to get back on GardenWeb either. I tried my password etc. and they sent me an email with a "code" that didn't work. I decided to forget about it!

Don't quit. I had to send in two to three messages and got an answer that finally worked. First thing to do is delete your cookies (for the GW site or all), restart your browser, and follow the procedure to get confirmed (once more). They should make that clear from now on, on how to get confirmed...

Phoenix, AZ(Zone 9b)

I got an E-mail from the Garden Web and Houzz Team that I need to confirm my account.
I was not sure what that was.

It just verifies it is you. Make sure you delete your cookies and restart your default browser before clicking on the confirmation email.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.