February-Ideas/Challenges/Accomplishments/Organizing myself

Victoria Harbour, ON

Moved us over..

http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1383788/

Big sigh, sure hope this rest of the year is kinder on us all

Here we are in February
Grandson has been taken out of intensive care and thanks to all prayers is healing daily..
terrified of coming home but I'm sure that will be overcome.

Today I decided that I can't just feel sorry for myself, time to do something with my day instead of sitting and crying..

Cooked a big pot of spaghetti, will be able to freeze a good many meals
yesterday I painted the laundry room floor, they came Friday and installed toilet/vanity/zinc so decided I could give it a facelift

today I cleaned 1/2 of the woodworking room, later I'll paint it then I only need to move everything and to the other side..amazing what a light color to the floor will do

in between I've got out all those Dresden pieces and sewing them together, wow, must have gotten carried away because I think where I thought I had enough for 4 I might have enough for 6

Got a call from a dear friend and while we gabbed she was telling me there is an old schoolhouse that has been turned into a craft store..you can bring your projects in and for a fee will sell

I thought that if as I make I can drop them off, put a price that makes it worthwhile even once the % is paid then why not, if they don't sell that's ok because I'll still have them for gifts.

This message was edited Feb 1, 2015 11:48 AM

Thumbnail by Bettypauze
This thread has 216 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!