reputable seed and plant sellers

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I am getting back into brugs (and other plants,but not to the extent I use to,I am too old to deal with a hundred like before) and since I have been outa the loop for so long have no idea who is good bad or ugly. Would appreciate any help on where to buy seeds and cuttings..or who would be willing to trade for some....I only have a few brugs so cant really offer any of them for trade. I would like some of the doubles(who wouldn't) but like some of the older basic ones versi color anything....EP....etc....no suaves...still don't like them, would kill for an arborea......sangs.....love fuzzy leaves...mostly pink but orange and yellow are OK,but have some tropical in the GH....dutchmans pipe cuttings nanas, passi cuttings bougie cuttings....have no brug seeds but have a bag full of triple purple datura ....have black hollyhock...texas star hibiscus....maltese cross,castor bean, lots more...just cant think someday I will get a trade list done on here...lol...as you can see I am still the most unorganized person in the world. Names of sellers that can be trusted not to send me white suave seedings while telling me they are a double orange....lol...any help would be greatly appreciated

Long Beach, CA

Hi there, there are a few good sellers on Ebay that have done while by me. southernbigfoot has a good size collection and has them on sale this month. I sell every now and again on ebay as well. Seeds don't grow true so every seed is a chance for a awesome new brug.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/southernbigfoot/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_ipg=&_from=

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I understand about the seeds...I just don't want to order plants or cuttings from someone who has NO IDEA what is what

Union City, CA(Zone 9b)

Now is not really a good time to buy seeds , cuttings or plants .
The weather goes from good to bad , airports close and however shipped can be changed from one airport to another , then get frozen when a missed flight .
When I buy plants , I pay for 2nd day delivery , but when I decide to buy I want it now ,

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

I am not trying to order them now...I was simply trying to get some ideas of who to order from...thanks so much

Cedar Key, FL(Zone 9a)

please consider this thread closed

Onalaska, TX

I'm a brug addict, no doubt in any one's mind. There are 2 groups on fb but forget the exact names. Both groups share great info and if you go to the files in each there's a list of people who sell large healthy plants. Others post on the page what they have for sale and both groups are terrific. Just type in brugmansia and you'll pull them up.

Long Beach, CA

JT seems to be back in the loop/ Country Garden (spelled different) and katz_kuntry_kuttins

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.