I dream of owning this pet mobile

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

I would LOVE to drive an itty bitty van like this one. I noticed this little Daihatsu in Hobby Lobby parking lot. The top half is mostly windows, which means my 2 pooches and kitty could each have their own window from which to look out as we whiz thru the freeway. Also, pets would be easily visible by fast food drive thru attendant, who would fall in love with them and hand me extra fries or McNuggets to give to them. The pet mobile of my dreams could be a little ratty so pets could jump in w/o me being worried about upholstery, odors or smeared windows. PM should be red and have a decent radio so pets could be treated to classical or hip hop, as mood dictates. Dreamy van would have several cup holders so pets could slurp on their own drinks rather than mine.

Finally, while ultra minivan could be ratty, 4-wheel drive would be a must to spare pets from pushing, in case of adverse driving conditions

Thumbnail by vossner
This thread has 2 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!