Gardener urgently needed

Melbourne, Australia

Hi!

I moved with my new husband to a new house about a month ago. It's nice and spacious, and there is space for practically everything, which is great compared to the studio apartment we used to live in not long ago. There is also a kinda big garden attached to the back of the house. But the issue is that the garden looks more like a poorly maintained lawn or something.
I would really like to start growing my own vegetables in there and maybe some flowers, but I would like to bring some shape into the place first. Since I have no idea how to make the place look better by myself, I am looking for a gardener or a landscaper, or something. I need someone to make the place look like a garden, place some rocks, maybe a bench and stuff like that. One of my new neighbours recommended this company - http://www.gardeners-melbourne.com.au/ , but since I don't know her well and this is a very serious step, I decided to ask for your opinion. Do you know a good gardener or landscaper who would be able to make something out of this mess? And have you used this company my neighbour recommended? And how much do you think it would cost to create some order in that messy garden of mine? It's about 100 sq.m. big.

Thumbnail by AngelicaGray340
This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!