ZoomBrowser EX and new laptop

Orlando, FL(Zone 10a)

I'm replacing my big desktop PC with a laptop. On the desktop I have an old version of ZoomBrowser EX, which I would love to keep, but I no longer have the installation CD that came with a previous camera. Would it work if I just copied the entire folder in which the program resides and pasted it onto the new laptop in an appropriate location? If at all possible, I would prefer to keep the version that I have rather than download the newest one. It seems that the newer versions of almost everything are more labor-intensive in the name of entertainment...Windows 7 was so much more straightforward than 8.1, which comes with more unnecessary icons and apps than I've ever seen in one place! I spent quite a bit of time removing entertainment oriented items from the start menu and I anticipate doing a lot more customizing.

This thread has 3 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!