CLOSED: PJ or night gown swap

(Linda Kay) Amarill, TX(Zone 7a)

Well, it is that time of year again for the PJ or Night gown swap!
I need to know if you prefer PJ's or night gowns, your favorite colors and your sizes. You can send that to me in a private Dmail if you want.
Keep in mind we all can't find exactly what you may be looking for, but most of the time we get pretty close.
I will take names till February 7th, and mail out date will be February 28th.
Make sure that everyone has a correct address in the exchange, if your not in the exchange, please send me a private Dmail with your info!

Keep in mind that all you have to send is either PJ's or a night gown, but if you want to send more you can. In the past we have sent things like slippers, nail polish, lotions, teas, coffee's, hot chocolate to name a few.

Here is a link to last year, if you want to check it out.
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1331022/

Linda - PJ's, size 1X RECEIVED
Betty - PJ's, size lg-extra large any style and any color, not fussy RECEIVED
Julie - sleeveless nightgown size large or yoga pants size large with short sleeve t shirt size xl RECEIVED
Debra - PJ's size, 8 or medium, but large feels fine too. I like tops with no buttons the best. RECEIVED

This message was edited Mar 12, 2015 9:47 AM

Thumbnail by taters55
Victoria Harbour, ON

I'm in, wouldn't miss this one...

Thanks Betty, I need your size, and if you want PJ's or nightgown.

Victoria Harbour, ON

I haven't even worn my 'queen p.j.'s I received from you in the Queen swap..too pretty
perhaps come spring

lg-extra large
any style and any color, not fussy

I'll have them sent to Florida at Dar's, easier for me to pick up

Ocean Springs, MS

Count me in! Either of these will do
1. sleeveless nightgown size large (something like the picture; nothing clingy; any color except white)
2. black yoga pants size large with short sleeve tshirt size xl

This message was edited Jan 13, 2015 11:14 AM

Thumbnail by froggies_girl

Thanks Julie, I will get you added to the list.

(Debra) Derby, KS(Zone 6a)

me three! :)

I have you added Debra. I need your size and preferences for PJ or Night gown.

I wear PJ's I'm about a size 8 or medium, but large feels fine too. I like tops with no buttons the best.

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

oh how i love this one but I Have Winter Taxes to pay In feb & I cannot cut myself short so I will have to pass on this one .
but i sure will be watching .

So sorry Susie, but let me know if you change your mind!

So far we only have 4 signed up, but I will keep this open, the swap will go on! Pass the word, the more the merrier!

Last day to sign up. Names will go out tonight!

Victoria Harbour, ON

thanks LindaKay, if weather co-operates will be taking mom to Buffalo, will be something to shop for and will be able to post from your side of the border

Ocean Springs, MS

Yay!

Betty, do you want your package sent to you in Canada, or to Debbie's place?

Everyone should have a Dmail with your names. Please let me know if you did not get a message.

Mail out by February 28th please?

Victoria Harbour, ON

Thanks LindaKay
should make the deadline..might take longer for mine to arrive if sent from Canada..

Ocean Springs, MS

Got my name! :)

Amanda has the 2015 Spring Round Robin Interest thread OPEN HERE:
http://davesgarden.com/community/forums/t/1386836/

Victoria Harbour, ON

Got to tell you not only is LindaKay on top of things having mailed out her p.j. Swap but she is far too generous..

Look at the pretties I will soon be wearing

Not only will I look adorable 😜 but I will be relaxed as well
Ahhh. That teddy is adorable

I so thank you LindaKay
Made my day!!

LindaKay did you do decorating on the mint green top?

Hugs

As for my swap box hoping to get out this weekend
With weather in the -40's and snow/snow/snow , sciatica, hipknee problems well I just didn't get to it yet

So sorry, not late yet though, hoping to meet the deadline

Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze Thumbnail by Bettypauze

Glad you like everything. No, I can't take credit for the decorations.

Victoria Harbour, ON

absolutely luvvvv everything!

(susie) Hastings, MI(Zone 5a)

Nice set of JAMMIES I wish I could have played this one I could use a new set :) there were so many nice sets at wal-mart & very reasonable .

Ocean Springs, MS

Lovely gifts! I love everything! :)

Good Job, I love these swaps. ;) luv u all too!

I got a beautiful pair of pajamas from Debra, complete with a pair of matching slippers. I love the color. I also got a bunch of seeds I still need to go through, and some finger nail decorations. I will post the extra stuff when I get home tomorrow.
Debra, I love my jammy jams. Thanks again for all you personally delivered. It was so awesome to finally meet you and give you hugs.

Thumbnail by taters55
Victoria Harbour, ON

How exciting to have met up in San Antonio LindaKay, will be great memories for you both..

Love the jammies, color suits you

Ocean Springs, MS

Pretty jammies, LK. Good picture of you! Glad you go to meet Debra!

Otway, OH(Zone 6b)

Nice jammies but like Susie, I had property and trailer taxes to pay. But those were great.

Hay, ya ' all, we made it home. Joe even had supper cooking, a Root Vegetable with beef Fricassee over cheesy grits. He put in 3 and a half hours on it and I loved it. It started raining as soon as we got out of Oklahoma City, we spent some time dodawing around on the way home, we left Mike and Paula's at 6 am this morning. My next surprise was a great box from Julie, a wonderful PJ set and a bag of kisses and a cute little wind-chime, love it all, thanks Julie. Will show how they fit tomorrow.
I'm glad you like your Jams, LK, I am glad I had Paula to help me. Looks like they fit you like a glove, and the color is great. I had a wonderful time with you and will cherish that time forever.

Joe couldn't wait to show me how the plants looked downstairs. Everything is perfect, all the lantanas have started blooming down there, as well as a fuchsia 4 o clock to greet me this evening. I'm so glad God sent this angel to me :)

Last Pic is a place in Ardmore, OKlahoma warning, drive by, do not let your Child talk you into going around a town in circles three times until you figure out the voice in the box doesn't know how to end up there correctly. P~ Oh, and make sure you know how to calculate Oklahoma tax if you want to buy something cuz their computer crashes all the time, and the help doesn't know how to add the sales tax without it. *sigh* Joanna bought a "billfold" it is beautiful.
I am glad I made it there for her. She had seen it on the way down to Texas, and I thought it was a miniature golf course.. LOL

Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife Thumbnail by joeswife

LK and I.. Loved my time with you!

Thumbnail by joeswife

Glad to hear you are home safely.
I love those jammies. They look very comfortable.
Glad to hear your basement garden was taken care of to.

Victoria Harbour, ON

Love the photo's

By now with so many receiving theirpj's my swap partner knows who is'IS'😜

Am heading over to walmart this morning as long as the snow storm doesn't get worse and will have a look, did want to send something different..weather justnot cooperating

I'm still within posting time so maybe I will gets chance to get to the city or buffalo by next weekend and post.

Betty, your weather has just about everyone frozen in their homes. Please don't drive in bad weather.

Ocean Springs, MS

Debra, so glad you liked everything! Just a little windchime to brighten your day! :)

yes Julie, perfection. Boy, sunny in the 50's, that changes drastically over night. UGH.

Ocean Springs, MS

Thanks, Debra. And you are so very welcome! :)

Betty, yes, I have figured out that you are sending to me. Please do not worry about getting out in this weather. Just not worth it! I will be here when the weather is better and you feel better! :)

Victoria Harbour, ON

If it doesn't make it by dealine it will only be a matter of a week or so

Pride myself in always being on time..just like a mailman..come rain,sleet and snow. Lol

Ocean Springs, MS

That's fine, Betty. Like I said, I'll be here! ♥

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.